Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Servant X Service is queued up.

Chocofreak13

watchin' soul eater and naruto as we speak. I NEED A CRONA PLUSHIE NOW
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Just finished the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie - Pyramid of Light.
Japanese version is way better than the English of course.

Chocofreak13

i still need to finish up this episode of Diamond Daydreams, i've had it paused at half mast for like, a week.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

new review up, guys. it's been a few years since i saw the series but i remember it fondly enough that i didn't need to do much research to remember. i really reccomend it if you're in the mood for an intrigue-laden one. -w-

http://kkanimereviews.blogspot.com/2013/08/xxxholic.html

i'm halfway through B Gata H Kei. funny thing, despite it being such a sex-orientated series it's actually not that fanservicey compared to some others these days. the main character's tits are of normal size. :000
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Finished episode 81 of Yu-Gi-Oh! last night.

Chocofreak13

thinking about finishing up B Gata H Kei today. and of course, the 2-hour toonami block tonight of Naruto, One Piece, Soul Eater, and Sword Art Online. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Watched the first episode of 90s OVA Birdy The Mighty. It's guuuuud~

NejinOniwa

The new Birdy isn't all too shabby either, mind you.

Either way I HAVE SO MUCH ANIME TO CATCH UP ON, TIME TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING SO I CAN BRING IT WITH ME UP NORTH
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Is Birdy The Mighty about some sort of super-powered bird? Because that would be awesome.

NejinOniwa

Not...really.

It's an alien supersoldier called Birdy. Kind of.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I just looked it up. Sounds interesting nonetheless, even if it IS from one of the creators of Ninja Scroll.

Chocofreak13

what do you mean "EVEN IF IT IS"? ninja scroll is one of the first anime to be imported. respect your elders, missy. >>;

i really need to get around to torrenting back all that anime i lost.....hard drive failures are a bitch and a half, but at least pent had most of mine on his drive... >>;

oh yeah, and i need to get to blood lad at some point, too.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think maybe she means "even if it's by the creators of", in the regard that I heard Ninja Scroll is a very fucked up series. Like, from what I've heard, it'd be Tier 2 at the lowest on your anime guide.

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 11, 2013, 03:11:39 AM
what do you mean "EVEN IF IT IS"? ninja scroll is one of the first anime to be imported. respect your elders, missy. >>;

Easy for you to say, I watched (part of) it when I was like 15. SCARRED 4 LIFE. ;_______;

I'm glad you didn't loose all your series. Considering how long it takes to torrent stuff it might be a good idea to invest in a backup drive just so you don't loose anything again. :/

Quote from: PentiumMMX on August 11, 2013, 09:15:07 AM
I think maybe she means "even if it's by the creators of", in the regard that I heard Ninja Scroll is a very fucked up series. Like, from what I've heard, it'd be Tier 2 at the lowest on your anime guide.

This.