What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Dat Gurren Lagann box set is temping me...................

But I've already spent too much on Amazon this month. OTL

Nichi

Indeed. If I wasn't broke I'd be all over it

Chocofreak13

if i hadn't already used my amazon gift card you know i'd be all over these like flies on doodie.

the comic party one is the one i'm eyeballing. and the eureka 7 ones aren't bad either, but i'd like to know if it's just one dvd or if it's the whole shebang. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

I want to bu some anime... but must get the external hdd foist, then the arcade stick, then the weee

Chocofreak13

good luck, man. if nothing else, the internet is always able to provide cheap anime. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 29, 2013, 11:24:12 PM
good luck, man. if nothing else, the internet is always able to provide cheap anime. :\

thanks to God

Chocofreak13

damn straight.

speaking of internet anime, i'm kinda pissed over this one torrent. i load it up hours ago and it's at download speeds of 2kb/s, and now that it's 4am it's up to 175kb/s and saying it'll take an hour to finish. dammit, i wanted to watch that tomorrow with my mum, but if it can't get the job done during daylight hours then what the hell am i supposed to do. >:[

eh, at least i have the crappy youtube version i downloaded yesterday. who knew they'd have a whole 1 and a half hour movie on there, i thought there was a limit to the length of the stuff you could upload there. plus there's the miyazaki movie i borrowed from my sister's netflix, so i got something.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Torrents are unreliable at times... also there is no limit on YT if you activate by phone.

Watched Ranma 1/2 movie on DVD.

Chocofreak13

activate by phone? you mean if you sync up your phone or something?

eh, if that's true then i'll keep my limits. there are some personal freedoms that i won't sacrifice. >>;

gonna watch some movies today, with or without my mother. >>;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm going to attempt to plow through the first half of My-HIME today; since the box set is due back at the library tomorrow

Speaking of the library, they're bringing back their anime club...but unfortunately it's now on Saturdays while I'm at work. Kind of sucks, but hey; I do like working on Saturdays, as I get to work primarily with my favorite people there

Chocofreak13

true dat, but is there no way to fudge the schedule a bit? when is it? maybe you could go in before it starts or after it lets out?
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Nichi

Well, maybe the club's meeting isn't until nighttime. I'll have to check (If it's after 4PM, I might do it depending on how tired I am after work)

Chocofreak13

do eet. it'd be a great way for you to unwind. just keep an extra shirt in your car and change at the library if you don't have time. ^^ (or just change at work. xD)

@simon: what's soul eater like?
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Actually pretty deep after you get past Kishin
Simon was here :P