What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

sucks when that happens. like how FF8 was likely a let down after how great FF7 was. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bodacious Space Pirates, Girls und Panzer, and Humanity has Declined for this upcoming week.  Let's make it happen!

Chocofreak13

you're watching Jinrui?

prepare for a head trip. all done in pretty easter colours.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

wanting to see some anime... I think it's called Bakunetsu hunters...
or to watch complete SD Gundam

LeaflameSD

I used to have this anime game for the PS2, where 4 characters were controlling red and blue robots and the objective of the game was to destroy all your foes... anyone know what the game is called?

.)_.); ?

alfonso_rd_30

you'll... have to be a wee more specific...

LeaflameSD

It had this HUD bars at the bottom containing the characters pictures and health and all that jargon, and you could buy upgrades I think and it had some sort of story line. I remember what the cover looks like but I don't remember the title...

Chocofreak13

watching Castle in the Sky as we speak.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Nichi

G Gundam?

Loved that series. A bit slow at points plot wise, but still a fun ride for how over-the-top it is

alfonso_rd_30

but it was cool... shame my country's fighter got dq'ed

LeaflameSD

Huh, too bad I'l have to go through my life not knowing what the game I loosely described... it was a pretty awesome shoot 'em up. Ah... Life. An inevitable adventure fraught with peril...

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: LeaflameSD on January 22, 2013, 12:08:25 AM
Huh, too bad I'l have to go through my life not knowing what the game I loosely described... it was a pretty awesome shoot 'em up. Ah... Life. An inevitable adventure fraught with peril...

Try finding a SShot

Chocofreak13

today in the library club, we watched the first uncut episode of Naruto. we discussed what we're going to watch next time, and it seems that they picked Ghibli movies.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30