Oddly enough, I spent the first four hours of my train ride watching Nichijou

NejinOniwa

And now back to our regularly scheduled dose of-
>Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
DEAR FUCKING PRETZEL BOWLS THE AMOUNT OF SHAFT IN THIS SERIES IS SCARING ME
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Series in point...Regarding the Chocoslovakia problem
Valentine's day episode gone horribly, horribly wrong, as only SHAFT can.

NejinOniwa

OKAY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE

NejinOniwa

THIS SERIES IS SECRETLY A MADOKA!?
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SHAFT, EVEN I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS

NejinOniwa

HONESTLY SHAFT, FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU GUYS

NejinOniwa

This series is legitimately a bastard child of Gurren Lagann, Madoka, Nichijou, FUCKING LUCKY STAR AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE AND IT SOMEHOW MANAGES TO MAKE IT FUCKING WORK

HONESTLY SHAFT WHAT SORT OF FUCKING WIZARD PEOPLE ARE YOU

NejinOniwa

AND WORST OF ALL, THE TITLE OF THIS DAMN SERIES IS "Sasami-san@GANBARANAI"!? GANBRANAI!? HONESTLY!? AS IF IT'S NOT THE TRYHARDIEST FUCKING ANIME TO BE PRODUCED SINCE THE LEGEND OF LONG JOHN TOMBSTONE AND HIS FIVE FELLOW PICAYUNE GLOCKWANGERS!?

FUCK YOU SHAFT
FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON

And give me some of whatever you're injecting into your bloodstreams, because damn, THAT HIGH.

Chocofreak13

*LEAPS IN*
*KICKS IN FACE*

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE SERIES CAUSE IT LOOKS AWESOMETASTIC AND MY GOD MAN I WANTED TO SEE IT CAN'T YOU AT LEAST HAVE SOME COURTESY AND USE THE FUCKING SPOILER TAGGGGGGG
click to make it bigger

Nichi

He could have also used the Edit button instead of posting 10 times in a row on the same exact series. minutes apart :\

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

@pent: true dat.

so we need something anime related to keep this on topic. i think i'll run another japanese anime (lol redundant lol) through handbrake to see if it was just AK being glitchy or if handbrake really doesn't like subtitles. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hope it goes well ^^

I plan on watching something later. Might try out Rayearth, or finally get back to Softenni

Chocofreak13

if it works, i'll let you know. you might be able to post some videos on sapphire and watch on the go like i'm trying to. :3
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 15, 2013, 01:24:24 AM
This series is legitimately a bastard child of Gurren Lagann, Madoka, Nichijou, FUCKING LUCKY STAR AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE AND IT SOMEHOW MANAGES TO MAKE IT FUCKING WORK

HONESTLY SHAFT WHAT SORT OF FUCKING WIZARD PEOPLE ARE YOU
What is this and where can I find it. This sounds like the holy grail of anime's as far as my tastes are concerned (you just listed 3 of my favorite animes of all time)
Official -tans are my bat signal.