What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

let me know how that is, it sounds interesting. (never heard the title before but the concept sounds cool. :0 )
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I'm not one to watch any bleach, but I saw a pretty badass fight scene in Anime club today. ;3; it makes me want to watch the series but i then remembered how impossibly long it is and how much of my life i'll lose to it
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha starts airing this winter. I really liked the manga, hopefully it'll be equally good.
It's about a Hero, the Demon Queen he's set to vanquish who in the very first chapter convinces him otherwise. No, not like that. Oh, also the economics of a war involving two species, and LOTS OF POLITICS.

Feelsgoodman
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

oh yeah, that one. i was thinking about that one, glad to know the manga is good, too. :0

@cockle: i know the feeling every time i'm tempted to start tracking down episodes of one piece. i never got into bleach either, but i imagine that when you truely love the series (like me with one piece), you'll go to the lengths to see it.

despite not having seen the series, i have the first 18 (?) of the manga. haven't read them yet, though. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

watched yuru yuri ep 2 and 3, and utakoi ep 1.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Leaf; Agreed. The 4Kids dub of Sonic X was not too bad; I watched it when it was new ages ago :3

Also, if you want suggestions for anime, feel free to ask. Quite a few of us are well vested in anime, and would be able to offer some good suggestions ^^

Chocofreak13

we can offer advice on anime, and torrenting even moreso. name a favourite genre, i can probably list off at least 10 titles for you. -w-

also, is kirby really anime? :\

and what do you define as "earlier seasons" of digimon? it was basically my favourite show as a kid, and me and my friend mel (mel even moreso) are kinda obsessed with it. (i stopped watching after season 3, though, cause the general concensus among fans is that season 4 sucked and kinda killed it. seems the seasons after weren't bad, but no matter how much that digimon panel at last year's con raved, i'm too wary to watch. >>; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Yep; Kirby is an anime series

Also, on Digimon, my sister owns the first half of season 1 on DVD :3

Chocofreak13

i got all of season one on here, i believe.

and are you suuuuuure....? it never looked much like an anime, looked more like a regular cartoon. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yes it is. It was produced in Japan and had its first run over there, which I think is enough to count
Source

Chocofreak13

hm, okay.

so i need to start chipping away at yuru yuri more. and maybe utakoi, i could review that too.

EDIT: up to utakoi ep 4 (yet to watch 4). i need to start taking better notes/screencaps of these series so i can review them later. (same goes for YY.) >>;;

EDIT EDIT: watched Utakoi ep. 4, and i've watched Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki through episode 25. god i love that show. >w<
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 25, 2012, 11:33:07 AM
hm, okay.

so i need to start chipping away at yuru yuri more. and maybe utakoi, i could review that too.

EDIT: up to utakoi ep 4 (yet to watch 4). i need to start taking better notes/screencaps of these series so i can review them later. (same goes for YY.) >>;;

EDIT EDIT: watched Utakoi ep. 4, and i've watched Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki through episode 25. god i love that show. >w<

I just finished the Yuru Yuri series (both seasons) a day or 2 ago.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

......if you spoil anything about it

i swear to god man

i swear to fucking god >>;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 03, 2013, 03:47:39 AM
......if you spoil anything about it

i swear to god man

i swear to fucking god >>;

Dont worry. i wont.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

good. >>

anime club starts back up on monday. i can't wait to see what sword art has in store. >w>
click to make it bigger