What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

IT'S 720P MAN
UNLESS YOUR TV/COMPUTER MONITOR IS ACTUALLY YOUR ROOM'S SIDE WALL I DON'T THINK IT MAKES MUCH DIFFERENCE
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Pitkin

I used to mention Princess Mononoke as my favourite Miyazaki movie as well, but the last time I watched it I found myself thinking, "what did I like in this movie again?" With a bit of hindsight, I find its plot very mediocre and the characters not too interesting. I'm not sure what exactly changed, but it really felt like the movie had aged very badly.

stewartsage

*shrugs*

I still like it.  Castle of Cagliostro and Princess Mononoke.

Pitkin

And bang! Miyazaki's Lupin III movie, fantastic one. ^-^

Bella

Castle of Cagliostro was actually the first Miyazaki movie I watched. Yeaaaars ago with my brother and nephew ^^

Come to think of it, I've seen most of them with my family.... Spirited Away, NausicaƤ, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky.... the only ones I've watched on my own are Mononoke Hime and Howl's Moving Castle.

stewartsage

That movie got me banned from ever having a Fiat 500....

The first one I saw was Spirited Away with my dad.  My brother walked in on the middle of it and had no idea what was going on.

Bella

Hm?

Hahaha, that's pretty awesome. :D

Chocofreak13

my first Miyazaki movie was when i was in about 6th grade or so. we had just gotten cable again, and i was watching disney channel when the most enchanting movie i had ever seen came on. i ended up running out that week to suncoast (when it was still around, god i miss it) and buying my copy of Kiki's Delivery Service. ^^
Spirited Away was the next one after that (got the dvd for christmas one year), and i watched The Cat Returns when i went to visit my sister at college one time. also rented nausicca from the video rental shop, and it dazzled me. *__*

today in club we watched Sword Art Online ep 1 and Kami-sama no Memo-chou ep 2 without a hitch. we had extra time, and since i've been spamming AK recently, we watched the first half of Acchi Kocchi ep 1. they really took a shine to it, so we're gonna be watching it from here on out. ^^

also need to get the ending to SAO. it's awesome. :0
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

>Acchi Kocchi
>"SANTA CLAW!"
>"Stop it! Santa's HP is already 0!"

I...what

Chocofreak13

Quote from: NejinOniwa on October 16, 2012, 06:08:28 AM
>Acchi Kocchi
>"SANTA CLAW!"