What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svx

SVX HAS A LIST OF ANIME HE'S WATCHING, ALONG WITH SOME BRIEF REMARKSZ:

Accel World - I wish that Haru's avatar in the accelerated world was the suit that Gordon Freeman wears in Half Life, except that I wish it could administer some kind of antidepressant to balance his ass out instead of morphine!

Sword Art Online - I LOVE THIS SHOW I LOVE THIS SHOW I LOVE THIS SHOW (probably because I'm a huge fan of the light novels!  Otherwise, it's sad that they're condensing such long chapters into only one episode apiece, and that they're doing nothing but side stories for the first many episodes :<)

Dog Days' - Way different than the first season.  I guess it's okay that there's so much fan service, but it feels like a far different show with all of it, and it's much less... deep?

stewartsage

I have a lot of anime to watch.  That is all I have to say.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: svx on August 10, 2012, 10:13:21 PM
SVX HAS A LIST OF ANIME HE'S WATCHING, ALONG WITH SOME BRIEF REMARKSZ:

Accel World - I wish that Haru's avatar in the accelerated world was the suit that Gordon Freeman wears in Half Life, except that I wish it could administer some kind of antidepressant to balance his ass out instead of morphine!

Sword Art Online - I LOVE THIS SHOW I LOVE THIS SHOW I LOVE THIS SHOW (probably because I'm a huge fan of the light novels!  Otherwise, it's sad that they're condensing such long chapters into only one episode apiece, and that they're doing nothing but side stories for the first many episodes :<)

oi oi, don't spoil anything. i've torrented the first episode of SWO and need to find torrents of AW, but i plan on watching both. >>;

Quote from: stewartsage on August 10, 2012, 10:56:51 PM
I have a lot of anime to watch.  That is all I have to say.

1 down, 84 to go. you?
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 07, 2012, 05:45:37 PM

@raffaele: yes, i have it but have not yet watched it. i know the jist of the plot, but don't spoil anything, please. ^^;

BWAHAHAHAH! PH34R MY 1NF4M0U5 5P01|3R 5K1||Z... :P
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Chocofreak13

noes please ;^;

watched today:
Acchi Kocchi
A-Channel
Ad Lib Anime Kenkyuujo
Another
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Chitose Get You!
Ikoku Meiro no Crosiee
Nazo no Kanojo X
The iDOLM@STER

almost watched Accel World, but the subtitles cut in the middle of the episode so i had to stop. :\
click to make it bigger

svx

@chocomocolocotacotacotacotacos - I am SO GLAD that your attempt to watch Accel World has failed!  Nonono, it's not because you deserve anime to fail on you!  Watch five or so episodes, and click this.  It'll explain my feelings  :>

Spoiler for around ~5 or more episodes of Accel World:

Spoiler: ShowHide

How can Haru be that much of a crybaby?!?!??  This person is who anti-depressants were invented for!  Srsly, he's got that wicked one-of-a-kind avatar in the Accelerated World, a super hot chick loving him like he's a BLT with x10 bacon, a bunch of friends willing to put up with his drama episodes all the time, and even still, he does nothing but cry and cry and cry crycyrcrycry!  I HATE YOU HARU

Chocofreak13

@SuperVodkaX: dammit man, now i want to click the spoiler, and i haven't even completely gotten through one episode. >>;;
click to make it bigger

Silentbob

I am rewatching old animes from my past, this time Fantastic Children.   It's a quite touching anime, I last watched it in 2005, I am glad I watched it again.

Chocofreak13

@silentbob: what's it about?

watched Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. cute but hard to nail down in terms of genre. looks good for club, but likely going to require further review. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

OH MY GOD GUYS I AM LITERALLY SO EXCITED THAT TOONAMI IS GOING TO BE AIRING EUREKA 7 OH MAN I'VE WANTED TO WATCH THIS FOR YEARS I HAVE TO MARK MY CALENDER SO I DON'T FORGET

Nichi

Eureka 7? Are you sure you don't mean Samurai 7, which is premiering this Saturday?

Bella

Both are premiering this Saturday.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

WHAT SERIOUSLY WHAT TIME I WANNA SEE IT TOO

also, saw Yuru Yuri, Yuri Seijin Naoko-san, Aoi Hana, and Double J. needs to watch moar random series. -w-

EDIT: watched The World God Only Knows, Hen Zemi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, C3 - CubexCursedxCurious and Sakamichi no Apollon today. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Eureka 7 is on tonight right after Casshern Sins, for the curious :3