What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

all i ever hear is Satou, so like the characters in the series i refer to them by their last names. however, i didn't learn Yarizui's name until today.

and wiki keeps using their first names. ERRGH SO CONFUSING
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah, it was a bit complicated ^_^;;

So, I just finished Evangelion. The in-series ending was underwhelming, to be honest; it feels like it just ends, without much resolution to the plot, which is something
Shinji himself points out in a hilarious bonus feature from the English DVD release (CONTAINS SPOILERS). Sure, there is End of Evangelion, which I do have on hand, but I think I'll take a break from this series for a while before I attempt to watch that.

Next in line, Cowboy Bebop. I've always seen it compared to Outlaw Star, which is one of my all-time favorite series, so it'll be interesting to finally see it from the beginning

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 22, 2012, 07:56:37 PMNext in line, Cowboy Bebop. I've always seen it compared to Outlaw Star, which is one of my all-time favorite series, so it'll be interesting to finally see it from the beginning

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah boyyyyyy!

Cowboy Bebop is a must-watch...  : D

Chocofreak13

classic anime is classic. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, some thoughts:

- Now that I've hit the half-way mark, G Gundam has a new theme song. Unfortunately, this one is rather lame compared to the previous one; it doesn't get you pumped up and excited. Still, good series :3

- Just started Cowboy Bebop. So far, the intro is pure coolness, while the show itself is quite impressive thus far; I can see why people compared this to Outlaw Star

Chocofreak13

bebop. THE WIN. SO MUCH WIIIIIINN.

watched more Solty Rei today. i'm having moments of "oh yeah!!" as i watch, considering i saw these episodes on demand (i got cut off at about the halfway mark).

i believe i'm on episode 12 now.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

10, 11, and 12 of Ookami-san

5, 6, 7 of Nichijou

1 of Tasogare Otome

NejinOniwa

Good stuff, stew. Good stuff.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

haven't heard of the first or last one. were they on the spring roster?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

No for the first, yes for the last.  Tasogare Otome is one of my favorite mangas.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Tasogare is spring animu. Ookami is last summer i think?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i meant genre as in sci fi, historical, slice of life, etc, but that works too. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Ookami is slice of life, Tasogare is supernatural/mystery

Chocofreak13

kay, thanks. :3

the new episodes of Kaze no Stigma are on demand according to mel. gonna watch on sunday.
click to make it bigger