What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 19, 2014, 07:39:20 PM
well, rice and pickled vegetables ARE good. -w-

and Ranma is a CLASSIC. i haven't seen it myself, but basically everyone knows about it and i'm willing to bet most of my older anime friends have seen it. it's Takahashi's big hit between Urusei Yatsura and Inuyasha (which is to say that it is THE Takahashi of the 90's).
(also, technically Maison Ikkoku is a cult classic, but is much less known than her other works from what i know.)
huge ranma faggot here

Nichi

@Leaf: I remember you mentioning you were watching it :3

@Simon: I need to watch that eventually. I know the main cast already, thanks to someone I follow on Tumblr, and it does look really cool :3

Chocofreak13

never get off the ride, otakus
NEVER GET OFF THE RIDE (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~*

watched the other half of the YATP 2012 offerings earlier. i had already seen Dudu the Floatie but a refresher was a good thing, i had totally forgotten about the Mimika part. Buta was, well, somewhat hilarious. it was REALLY cartoony for an anime. :0
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

>kek la kek
SHIET

This season has the least series watched from me in a long while. Only No Game No Life, Mekaku and Chaika have spurred and kept my interest enough to follow.

Then again, that's left me with more time to study, so I guess worth.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Balrith

You didn't like sidonia? Well then again, it's the manga that I actually like.

Chocofreak13

watched some random episodes of Acchi Kocchi earlier while i was fixing my sandal. man i love that show, i should show it to the youngins'.

not anime, but i'm thinking about watching Flower Drum Song later (live action "asian" movie from the 60's).
click to make it bigger

Balrith

This is a bad week for lolis in many ways ;_;

Chocofreak13

not anime, but i watched Memories of Matsuko the other day.

lolwut
click to make it bigger

Balrith

Google JP now doesn't turn up meaningful results for loli content.
http://www.tsurupeta.info/content/loli-spirited-away-from-google-search-results

Also, lolis died in a few animu this week.
Spoiler: ShowHide
An entire classroom full in one of them.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Balrith

Chocofreak13

Gokinjo Monogatari ep 19-28. DORAAAAMAAAAAAA
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

GUESS WHO'S HIRED AT COLOR ME SUBBED, BITCHES
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: *brofist*

I need to get around to watching something soon. Maybe Ranma, or maybe I'll finally finish one of a number of series I started and never finished. Also, I wanted to finish My-Hime, but the library's DVD was scratched to the point the 3rd episode ends abruptly and cuts back to the menu mid-sentence, and every torrent of it is pretty much dead ;_; )