What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Maloney's uniform looks more Royal Navy then any RAF uniform I've ever seen, even with the proper cap badge Imma still call him FAA.

stewartsage

Claymore time.  Let's see what happens now.

ginyjhon

I am currently watching Mushishi, re-watching K-ON! (so I can go on to the second season!), and veery slowly watching Welcome to the NHK!

Dr. Kraus

Just finished Angel Beats!

It was very well done, but I do wish that they had more of a exact ending to what happened after Yuzuru and Kanade met again in life.

stewartsage

One episode of Occult Academy, Strike Witches 2, and soon Hyakko

NejinOniwa

TOKYOTOSHOKAN IS DOWN

WHAT THE FLARK
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Silentbob

I haven't watched anything new since finishing Aria last year.   But I rewatched Minami-ke Okawari this weekend.    I need to sink my teeth into something new though, not sure what yet.

Edit: No wait, Aria wasn't the last thing, it was Hidamari Sketch: Hoshimittsu.

stewartsage

Just finished Seikirei Season 1, starting on Season 2.

Alex_Reetz

NejinOniwa

NejinOniwa

FABOULOUS
ABSOLUTELY
FA
[/i]BU
LOOOOOUUUS!!!!![/color]

stewartsage

...while I finish off Strike Witches 2.  Strike Witches 3 in the CBI or Alaska maybe?

Dr. Kraus

I think season 3 would be in the area of central and east Europe (Germany, Austria, Poland, Russia, Scandnavia) or Asia (China) (Not Japan AKA Fuso because they arn't in any danger aparently....)

Finished off stick witches 2 yesterday, THIS ENDING WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, SEASON 3 BETTER BE IN THE WORKS OR ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE PISSED.

Not sure what else to watch right now, any suggestions?

stewartsage

CBI is China-Burma-India Doc, one of the most under equipped and undermanned but vital fronts.

Personally I'd also like to see an OVA maybe set during the fall of Karsland, or the battle over the Fuso Sea at the beginning of the war before a third season comes out (something tells me we might get Africa?).  Alaska is highly improbable, I know, but that doesn't stop a guy from hoping for obscure theatre love.  Hell, an OVA set during the Korean conflict would be awesome; either Neuroi vs. Humans or Humans vs. Humans as the world looses collusion with no Neuroi to fight.

I KNOW RIGHT?  I FOR ONE AM DISSATISFIED WITH THIS CONCLUSION.

No idea, I'm not really watching anything now :\

Dr. Kraus

I wonder what would happen if strike witches and touhou ran into each other... wait never mind that could have a lot of problems with it....maybe...