OS/2 Warp-tan & RISC OS-tan

Started by C-Chan, August 13, 2006, 08:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

*squeals*  ^.^
I wish I had the time to pair her up with Windows 2.0-tan, but realistically-speaking this'll likely be another stand-alone chibi rendition.  

Right now I'm debating whether to make her the older sister or mother of the modern Mac-tans.  So far I'm aiming more towards 'older sister', as the long-deceased Apple I would probably make a more appropriate mother figure.

NewYinzer

QuoteRight now I'm debating whether to make her the older sister or mother of the modern Mac-tans. So far I'm aiming more towards 'older sister', as the long-deceased Apple I would probably make a more appropriate mother figure.

I've been noticing that no one can agree if all OS-Tans are sisters, or are just related. Deja Vu's opinion that NT is the mother of XP and 2k was good, but Inu-T is okay (I guess).

C-Chan

Their [bootleg] NT or the canon NT?  From what I've seen there are two canon NT:

- the original Windows NT, who's the young sweet motherly woman with the light blue hair and ponytail.

- and Windows NT Workstation, essentially everyone's beloved little "Inu-T".

But otherwise, yes I would concur that the issue does mess with one's head....  O__o
Especially considering how often the physical ages are inconsistent with chronological ages; even though 3.1-sama looks like the youngest [canon] Windows-tan of all, she's old enough to be ME's grandmother!  X__x

But then the kettle's calling the pot black.... technically speaking, I should've made PET-tan the adolescent and C64-tan the kid, and not the other way around.... ^^;

BTW, now that I mentioned the subject, it's amazing how much OS/2-tan differed from the Bootleg NT looked I originally had planned.  The only thing I ended up borrowing from her were the glasses.  ^__^;

NewYinzer

Personally, I have a thing for [bootleg] NT. The concept fits more. Windows 98 is the more funloving home OS and NT is the serious, office OS. The saga needs a character like [bootleg] NT, but alas, 2k is fits the serious role well...

C-Chan

You too, huh?  'v'

Well, as you say, 2K-tan fits the role,... enough to give credence to the idea that Bootleg NT really was just a mere rehash of 2K (down to the ears).

But look at the bright side!  OS/2-tan also inherited the serious office-type personality from Bootleg NT!  ^__^
It's just that,... well,... um,... with all that evil, homicidal vengeance thing......... you know,..... it's not readily apparent at first....  ^_______^;

NewYinzer

I think we should check on her. She seems bored in that locked hangar.
*opens door*
Dear god, she's got her probe!
*closes door*
That was a close one!
*RISC OS shoots NewYinzer*

C-Chan

Simpsons reference!  [10 points for C-chan!  ^.^]

*rushes frantically towards NewYinzer*

*flashes fake ID at RISC OS-tan*

Please let me through!  I'm a Sibelius user~! ^0^

*RISC OS-tan stands down*

*reaches NewYinzer and pokes at him with concern*

Downed by a 70-year British handgun of all things,... Oh NewYinzer, what a way to go....  ;___;

*sniff sniff*

*observes moment of silence*

*solemnly walks away with cowbell...*

*...and cow*

[whispering to cow]  Now don't YOU be tossing poor Codi into electric fences now, ya hear? `v'

*leaves on journey to Topicless Thread*

NewYinzer

*Stands up*
*Takes off jacket*
*Takes off bulletproof vest*
I never though I'd say this, but I'm glad that RISC OS is a good shot!
Dude, where's my cow?
*Runs off to Russian embassy*

C-Chan

*PTS-DOS greets NewYinzer at embassy door*

PTS-DOS-tan:  Ãâ€"дÃ'â,¬ÃÂ°ÃÂ²Ã'Ã'‚вÃ'Æ'йÃ'‚е!  ÃÅ¡ÃÂ°ÃÂº Ã'Æ' ваÃ' дела? ДлÃ' менÃ' Ã'Ã'‚о веÃ'Ã'Å'ма необÃ'‹Ã'‡Ð½Ã'‹Ð¹ Ã'Ð¿Ð¾Ã'Ð¾Ð± знакомÃ'Ã'‚ва.

*C-Chan peers behind her*

Ah, NewYinzer!  ^___^
*turns to PTS-DOS*
PTS-DOS-chan, Izvini....  ^.^

*C-chan emerges from embassy, struggling to haul out sack of Russian coins*

Never expected to find you here.  ^___^
What's up?  Or rather, uhhhh... *nervously hides stack of 10,000 ruble notes*.... Like, what brings you here?  ^__^'

NewYinzer

QuoteNever expected to find you here. ^___^
What's up? Or rather, uhhhh... *nervously hides stack of 10,000 ruble notes*.... Like, what brings you here? ^__^'

Just some guy selling arms to the Insurgency in Iraq. They call him the Chief. Never says anything, rarely moves a muscle, sweeps the floors as a front. You seen him??

C-Chan

*sweatdrops, fearing for money*

Ummm,... yeeeeeeeah,.... I think I saw a guy like that -- who coincidentally looks like thousands of other people, thank-you-very-much -- at the, um,... *lightbulb*  Uzbekistan embassy!!!  ^___^

Go sic em, boy!  ^v^

*shuffles away with money*

NewYinzer

QuoteUzbekistan embassy

That's 35 kilometers away! He could be on a plane by now!
Taxi!
Take me to the MetLife building!
All I have to do is get a helicopter to JFK, and I can apprehend him!

Kami-Tux

Hello OS/2-tan! Do you know that you look good? *offers a HPFS partition for the poor OS-tan*

Good work!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NewYinzer

HPFS. Hadn't thought about that in a while.

BTW, welcome to our humble forums, Kami-Tux!

Kami-Tux

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!