OS-tan Picture Gallery

Started by C-Chan, August 10, 2006, 10:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimaninja

oh, ok then. I'll get started on uploading images asap!

C-Chan

We still need a dedicated Commenter....  ;___;

Ultimaninja

Thought that was you, Overlord C-Chan

C-Chan

Bah!  Barely have enough time to be an Uploader.... -____-'

Anyway, sorry for the absence, but I'm *SHOCK* actually working on a few things at the Annex!  @o@

brougeXP22

Ultimaninja is god-like for those wonderful posts of XP-chan. YOU'VE EARNED MY LOVE FOREVER!!!  ;010  >_<  ;010

Ultimaninja

Quote from: "brougeXP22"Ultimaninja is god-like for those wonderful posts of XP-chan. YOU'VE EARNED MY LOVE FOREVER!!!  ;010  >_<  ;010

Lol, Why thank you, it's always nice to have people care for you.
Now then, I wonder how long an average upload of 30+ ish images uploaded...

If I can average out a time frame, I might be able to fit in uploads every week until I have no more new ones left...

brougeXP22

lol your taking my job! although i can't find any pics of XP-chan or the moezilla-tans so yeah.... ;_;  ;013

Ultimaninja

Lol, if you want I can send you images to use, I don't really care either way as long as it gets to the public/members to use at their own whim

Pitkin

By Fuu, 45 pictures waiting for validation! And there I was just on Sunday morning, thinking that, 'oh, only 9 pictures waiting; I'll let them accumulate for another day to have about 20 on Monday'...

Today I'm having 12 hours of lectures again, but I believe that during the short breaks here and there (and eventually after the final lessons at 8.30pm or so) I'll get to check/validate the images. If not tonight, by tomorrow afternoon Finnish local time at least. :D

Alfamille

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OS-tans#Mac_OS_9:

QuoteAlso unlike MacOS-tan, she had a good relations with the other OS-tans like Windows girls. She is moslty seen hanging out with ME-tan............

True is it?  ;001

Wow!....What a guy, what a guy....

A pervert's dream has come true! XD

SleepyD

Quote from: "Pitkin"By Fuu, 45 pictures waiting for validation! And there I was just on Sunday morning, thinking that, 'oh, only 9 pictures waiting; I'll let them accumulate for another day to have about 20 on Monday'...

Today I'm having 12 hours of lectures again, but I believe that during the short breaks here and there (and eventually after the final lessons at 8.30pm or so) I'll get to check/validate the images. If not tonight, by tomorrow afternoon Finnish local time at least. :D

ouch. 12 hours? I'd fall asleep at the 6 hour mark at the maximum.  Well, don't push yourself too hard... it tends to lead to sleep deprivation, insanity and other adverse effects. ^^

It seems Alfamille has discovered the character relationship thingys. And that dude in the center could be considered lucky... then again a massive amount of anime girls also tend to inflict a massive amount of pain. XD

C-Chan

Quotelol your taking my job! although i can't find any pics of XP-chan or the moezilla-tans so yeah.... ;_;

Don't worry, XP#22.  ^__^

You can let the Resident ninja help you, OR you can choose to accept a "special assignment"!  ^v^

I'm gonna be out on leave for a while, but I need someone to handle the Windows 3.1-tan uploads before the Captain grows restless.  ^___^

http://kazumi386.org/%7Eostan2/pic_uploader/31/index.html

So how about it?  Tons of material to upload there, and the Captain will grow on you like a fungus if you do.....  ^.^

QuoteBy Fuu, 45 pictures waiting for validation! And there I was just on Sunday morning, thinking that, 'oh, only 9 pictures waiting; I'll let them accumulate for another day to have about 20 on Monday'...

Today I'm having 12 hours of lectures again, but I believe that during the short breaks here and there (and eventually after the final lessons at 8.30pm or so) I'll get to check/validate the images. If not tonight, by tomorrow afternoon Finnish local time at least.

Hehe,... Fuu....  ^.^

Poor Pitkin,... see, that's I warned everyone to pace themselves else they turn your job into a nightmare.  ^__^

Good thing I've suspended my uploads for a while,... not for lack of trying, but just for lack of time.  ^^'
That gives you a one week hiatus on Mac pics, but I can't speak for the other -tans handled by everyone else....  ^^;

QuoteAlso unlike MacOS-tan, she had a good relations with the other OS-tans like Windows girls. She is moslty seen hanging out with ME-tan............

hehe,... hanging around with a lit bomb, eh?  ^^;
How morbidly cuuuuuuuuuute...  ^.^

Quoteouch. 12 hours? I'd fall asleep at the 6 hour mark at the maximum. Well, don't push yourself too hard... it tends to lead to sleep deprivation, insanity and other adverse effects. ^^

Yeah, please let everyone know if you're swamped with uploads, Pikin.  Don't be shy.  If they get rowdy, just initiate Gestapo-mode and that'll whip 'em back into order.... `v'

QuoteIt seems Alfamille has discovered the character relationship thingys. And that dude in the center could be considered lucky... then again a massive amount of anime girls also tend to inflict a massive amount of pain. XD

Ummmmm,......... not all of those are girls, you know........ ^_____________^;

Plus Alfamille is much more knowledgeable than he lets off, so I betcha he's known about that relationship thing for ages now.  ^^

Wonder what other goodies he's withholding.... 'v'

*stars prodding Alfamille*

brougeXP22

QuoteQuote:
lol your taking my job! although i can't find any pics of XP-chan or the moezilla-tans so yeah.... ;_;  

Don't worry, XP#22. ^__^

You can let the Resident ninja help you, OR you can choose to accept a "special assignment"! ^v^

Special Assignment?? What special assignment?  ;013

C-Chan

Tsk tsk, XP #22....  -v-'

QuoteI'm gonna be out on leave for a while, but I need someone to handle the Windows 3.1-tan uploads before the Captain grows restless. ^___^

http://kazumi386.org/%7Eostan2/pic_uploader/31/index.html

So how about it? Tons of material to upload there, and the Captain will grow on you like a fungus if you do..... ^.^

brougeXP22