OS-tan desktop pet

Started by Vermillion Fondant, December 03, 2023, 09:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermillion Fondant

Either of these would be a much more fitting design for GX-tan

Nanami Madobe Fan

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on December 05, 2023, 02:03:40 PMCool could I use her in any other browser like Brave or Vivadi or does it have to be the shady Opera GX that Hero Hei told me about I don't wanna install that browser on my PC. I mainly use Firefox or if not my 2ndary browser is Brave.

Hey I wonder if there is a browser-tan for Brave?
In addition to being Chromium-based, Brave is run by a terrible person and is inextricably linked to cryptocurrency; I suggest not using it. Also, who's Hero Hei? /rh

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on December 05, 2023, 10:49:44 PMOpera GX is literary Spyware that sends data back to the CCP in China since there parent company is a Chinese data mineing company with backdoors in their software so I had to blow up and nuke my Windows 10 Virtual Machine I just don't want that software anywhere on my device anymore @Goujer You should try it out yourself on Virtualbox or VMWare I'm never touching that piece of malware ever gain Opera Aura is just to distract you from them installing malware on your PC. Bobpony on Twitter I mean X was calling them out and he got censored for it he wasn't breaking any rules they have something they wanna hide.
(snip)
Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is your friend. Also, fuck Elon Musk. Also, [citation needed] re: Opera GX installing malware.

Quote from: Vermillion Fondant on December 06, 2023, 04:36:04 PMEither of these would be a much more fitting design for GX-tan
(snip)(snip)
Opera is developed by a Norwegian company.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Hālian on December 06, 2023, 10:15:48 PMIn addition to being Chromium-based, Brave is run by a terrible person and is inextricably linked to cryptocurrency; I suggest not using it. Also, who's Hero Hei? /rh
Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is your friend. Also, fuck Elon Musk. Also, [citation needed] re: Opera GX installing malware.

Quote from: Hālian on December 06, 2023, 10:15:48 PMIn addition to being Chromium-based, Brave is run by a terrible person and is inextricably linked to cryptocurrency; I suggest not using it. Also, who's Hero Hei? /rh
1.) Yeah I guess that is off the table.

2.) Hero Hei is a YouTuber that covers darma I just left a video made by him about Opera GX.

3.) Yeah I gotta practice grammar.

4.) But that is not the point a Chinese Company bought the Norway company in 2016 for $600 million US the current CEO is Zhou Yahui you can look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_(company)

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on December 05, 2023, 10:49:44 PMOpera GX is literary Spyware that sends data back to the CCP in China since there parent company is a Chinese data mineing company with backdoors in their software so I had to blow up and nuke my Windows 10 Virtual Machine I just don't want that software anywhere on my device anymore @Goujer You should try it out yourself on Virtualbox or VMWare I'm never touching that piece of malware ever gain Opera Aura is just to distract you from them installing malware on your PC. Bobpony on Twitter I mean X was calling them out and he got censored for it he wasn't breaking any rules they have something they wanna hide.

Calling Opera GX Malware while citing YouTube videos and a random website doesn't really prove much.

And telling me to try it in a virtual machine after I twice said I have it installed normally shows me that you didn't really read my replies much.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on December 07, 2023, 07:45:12 AMCalling Opera GX Malware while citing YouTube videos and a random website doesn't really prove much.

And telling me to try it in a virtual machine after I twice said I have it installed normally shows me that you didn't really read my replies much.

Sorry my friends just told me they don't use Opera GX yeah I'm sorry I'm overly paranoid.

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on December 07, 2023, 02:12:15 AM2.) Hero Hei is a YouTuber that covers darma I just left a video made by him about Opera GX.
That question was rhetorical, hence the /rh tone marker.