Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

stewartsage


Nichi

Just finished new Doctor Who. Now, part 4 of To Boldly Flee

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

That's a new Adult Swim show I approve of.  Mainly because I actually find it funny.

Bella She/her

It's good then? I've been meaning to check it out...

Chocofreak13 she/they

oh yes, it's very good.

and i just realized i missed the movie.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

IN DURING WATCHAN OF NEW DOCTOR WHOIS SEASON PREMIERE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

the sounds of conversation, tv, and the stove fan in my grandparent's house.
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

American Dad (on commercial).
Whatsername - Green Day
click to make it bigger

Nichi

AT4W. It's another live episode :3

Bella She/her

The Democratic National Convention.

Biden just gave an amazing speech. : o

Chocofreak13 she/they

FG. earlier, AD and KotH, with anime trailers inbetween.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Bad Movie Beatdown. Earlier, last week's Samurai 7

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger