Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKUiZsCVRMA
So you have this generic technohousewhatever song made by a couple of swedes, and you like it. But now the party is over, and you need something to chill to...
SOLUTION: Remix it...TO A PRETTY DECENT BALLAD!?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

SVU --> Deadly Women --> Dateline on ID
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Longbox of the Damned

Superman and Batman team up to fight vampires and werewolves? Count me in

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Simultaneous -- Chef

I cracked up when I heard this in an old episode of South Park earlier xD

Chocofreak13

Telling Amy's Story. damn this is sad. and why are all the bad guys named Vincent. it's insulting to my Vincent. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

AT4W. Linkara's month-long look into comics based on the horror movie, The Thing continues

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Drunk Brian Tries/Tox Test

The video finally underped after the shitstorm that developed in it's comments.

Nichi

Toad's Turnpike -- "Mario Kart 64" soundtrack

Nothing like driving around at night while listening to that song :3

Bella

Vice presidential debate....... this thing is so freakin' epic! : o

Chocofreak13

i for one welcome our communist overlords.

in case you're immune to humour, i'm proposing an osc-wide ban on politics talk. my slogan is, "Politics and Religion: Keep it to Yourself!"

in other news, House Marathon.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Talking politics should never be banned. If anything, it should be encouraged, it's one of the few venues in which people are able to exert control over their governments/fates (hopefully).

Pitkin

Wish I could've posted that as well, Bella. I'm just no longer able to stay up until or get up at 3am. :(

Granted that political topics are ultra-flammable in a forum environment, I could imagine a specific sub-forum for them so that if someone finds them annoying, they wouldn't be in topicless thread or in any other general topic. Mind you, it's nearly certain that the principle of issues fighting, not the people would be forgotten on regular basis.

Chocofreak13

then someone make a politics thread, and everyone talk about it in there. in the meantime, those of us who don't want to get yelled at for our political views (or lack therof) will stay in topics where people aren't going to constantly be at each others' throats. >:[

on tv: FG.
click to make it bigger