Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Now I'm watching Secretary, A.K.A. Fifty Shades of Grey: The Movie: With Charisma and An Actual Masochist.

I didn't notice all the Selectrics in this movie when I watched it a few years ago.

Nor did I notice just how skeezy-ass Jeremy Davies looks, but that was back when I may've had a small Jeremy Davies crush because of Stupid Sexy Adorkable Daniel Faraday.  (´;д;`)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Kiss By A Rose -- Seal
(Fuck yeah, Batman Forever soundtrack)

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

Deadly Women. i can't be disgusted with this lady because i feel so bad for her. her husband deserved to die. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This strange video Bella reblogged on Tumblr. Something about basketball shorts

Chocofreak13

ENOUGH

16 candles just went on commercial.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

AT4W

...or rather, I was, but the episode cut off mid-sentence. Thanks, shitty internet connection :\

Chocofreak13

people talking. some kind of music in background.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Was listening to the Virtual Boy Wario Land soundtrack
ALSO, HUGE BASKETBALL SHORTS, YO

Bella

REBUILD 2.22 IS ON TOONAMI?!??? WAS 1.11 ON LAST WEEK?! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS? ;-;

Nichi

1.11 was on several months back. Well, I guess no Soul Eater tonight :\

Chocofreak13

totally forgot about this trololololol

@bells: you're about half a year too late.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I mean, I watched 1.11 (and 2.22) a couple years back but it was at my brother's house but his TV is kind of ... tiny. And old. Also, it's hard to watch a movie at his place without getting interrupted every few minutes.

I ended up watching in the living room / home theater because I wanted to see it on a big(ger) screen. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. 0.0

Chocofreak13

I KNOW RIGHT MARI-FUCKING-ILLUSTRIOUS-MAKINAMI MAN

AND IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN IT THAT REWATCHING IT ALLOWED ME TO FURTHER GRASP THE PLOT AND EVENTS SO IT WAS QUITE A TREAT
DAT GOD TIER
click to make it bigger