Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Ha, I've seen that mission be LPed before and it's a hoot.  That walk.

I've got my mansion planned out; now I have to go into the freezing river to dig up more clay.

Nichi

Indeed. I cracked up when I saw the walk xD

Chocofreak13

gah, I want to play both of these. maybe I should just suck it up and make a steam.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: You don't need a Steam account for Minecraft, so there's that :3

LeaflameSD

I have been playing so much sadsex lately.

ohno.wav

Chocofreak13

@pent: my sister was mentioning getting minecraft for the xbox so if she does i'ma commandeer the xbone and make an account for it. she says I can have the guest account but I want to see if I can has my own. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cool. I'd like to get Minecraft eventually; IDK if I want PC or 360, though

Chocofreak13

PC grants you access to mods, so if I were you i'd go for PC. but i'd also google it since you might be able to find a pro/con list. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Definitely go for PC. More portable in any case.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

plus, fancy fancy mods. and I imagine there are more building tutorials, in case you get the urge to build a Trojan Pony.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. Plus, Stew and I can join up for adventures :3

stewartsage

You definitely want it for PC, no real choice there.  Minecraft isn't Minecraft without mods.

Chocofreak13

i'm willing to play in whatever context is granted to me so if I start off on xbob, I start off on xblah.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, if you like it on Eggs-Box, you can always get it on PC at a later date and join me and Stew (Maybe Bella if we can rope her in) on wild adventures :3
(If I relocated to grandma's office, we could play and have a Skype call at the same time to provide voice chat >:3)

LeaflameSD

The Xbox 360 version of Minecraft is actually quite nice. It runs at a full 60fps, and there's a disk AND download option.