Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

I liek. -w-

@pent: I lol'd. xD

I REALLY need to get started with the story on FF2. all this grinding has left one character with a level 7 spell and another with over 1000 hp. and I haven't even discovered the concept of bosses yet. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sounds like one coworker of mine with FF10. He said he'll often have his characters overpowered before the tutorial portion of the game is finished xD

So, I started on Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Part of the HD Remix collection I bought). So far, aside from a higher resolution, it doesn't look that different than I remember it looking on PS2 (It's not a day-and-night type thing, like with Zelda: The Wind Waker HD), and I don't really like that they removed the option to navigate the side menu using the right stick (Using it for camera is fine when exploring, but in the heat of battle I'd like to be able to select a potion or spell without having to stop dead in my tracks to use the d-pad), but so far I'm enjoying it. Brings back memories of when I played this for the first time ages ago; hijacking borrowing my sister's PS2 while she was at work to play it >w>;

stewartsage

STEAM SALE.  ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE?

Chocofreak13

MY SISTER SURE IS

finished my first chapter of the game! the boss was so easy it was laughable. did some exploring and ended up getting horribly lost for awhile. xD;

now, to screencap chapter 2 so I can advance. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cool :3
(Sounds like me with the last of the elemental dragons I could fight outside of the final boss' lair in FF6; I steamrolled it >:3)

Which, preparing my parties for the final boss. My main team is ready, while my secondary team is getting close.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

>signs into Steam to buy Half-Life 1 & 2 before the sale is up
>Sees The Stanley Parable is also on sale
>Wow I've wanted to play this, I'm going to have to buy this as wel- DAMMIT IT'S WINDOWS ONLY?!
>INDIE DEVELOPERS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON OUR SIDE!

Nichi

I know the feeling. I'd just use Linux Mint for everything these days, but given that game support isn't quite there yet, I'm sticking to Windows 7 on 2k

NejinOniwa

Just wait for the SteamBox, and you'll have that in spades before you know it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@bells: thought you had a win laptop for circumstances such as these? :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

She'd rather complain about the Windows hegemony.

I've actually got a successful survival map going in Minecraft now.  Time to build myself a mansion on my sky islands.

Nichi

So I played a bit of Saints Row IV, at the suggestion of my boss. I regret nothing; this game is awesome

DustiiWolf

Been playing lots of Pokemon X lately... so much ive neglected my ACNL town. ;w;
Poor Isabelle...
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Nichi

One of my coworkers and I plan to get the new Pokémon sometime next month, when he gets himself a 3DS. I'll get one version, he'll get the other, and we'll try to catch 'em all >:3

Might try to play more SR4 before I return it Monday. It was so satisfying in the previous mission, blowing shit up with a rocket launcher while happy, cheerful '50s sitcom music played in the background xD