Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i can't imagine anyone who doesn't. -w-
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

The L85 rifle (full name Rifle, 5.56mm, L85A2), in its improved A2 version, is the standard individual weapon for the British armed forces.
A Ministry of Defence Police Officer on duty with L85A2

On operations the rifle is often fitted with a LLM01 Laser Light Module. The L85A2 can also mount the L17A2 UGL 40 mm underbarrel grenade launcher. The addition of the underbarrel grenade launcher adds another 3.30 lb (1.49 kg) to the L85A2's weight.

Magazines issued with the L85A1 were aluminium, and not very robust. There are now three types of magazine issued with the L85A2, the most recent being the plastic Magpul EMAG purchased as an Urgent Operational Requirement (UOR), the other two are of steel construction with a stainless steel follower. The main variant is for live ammunition, and the other is exclusively used for blank ammunition. The blank variant is identified by yellow stripes on the magazine, and is designed to prevent the loading of live rounds. As blank rounds are shorter than live rounds, live rounds will not physically fit into the blank magazine. Blank rounds will fit into the normal magazine, but their slightly shorter length creates problems with jamming.

From 2007 an upgrade including the provision of ACOGs, a new handguard incorporating Picatinny rails (with optional hand grip/bipod), and a new vortex style flash eliminator is being introduced for use by selected units.

Nichi

Here's a random pic I took a while back, of Luigi holding a Wiimote; probably playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii:

Bella

@Stew's latest post: The first and second pics made me lol, #3 and 4 are quite epic, #5 and 6 are scary, and #7... oh look, it's one of those strange planes again. owo;

#1 also makes me think of this picture:

Segways make everything better.

Nichi

I think we can all agree that Segways are cool

Anyway, it's time once more for another MapleStory pic; this time, of when I stumbled into a place that looks really cool...as I also demonstrate that the in-game censor allows for swear words from Battlestar Galactica (Frak yeah!)

Also as a bonus, another picture of a scrapped idea for an alternate costume to Gardenia's usual maid costume; a pimped-out dress, with a spear for increased levels of awesome

Red-Machine

Quote from: stewartsage on May 16, 2011, 10:47:35 PM
She's seen your hard drive.

Part of me wants this to happen so I can pull her out and have my way with her.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

You are aware that the blood on that screen would be yours, then, right...?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on May 17, 2011, 05:39:18 PMPart of me wants this to happen so I can pull her out and have my way with her.

And she wants to have her way with you....YANDERE STYLE.

Yanderes: They'll capture your heart. (Then stab it repeatedly.)

Chocofreak13

@nej: to him, it's worth it.
@bella: in a gamestop a few years ago, i was talking to a clerk i knew as "mr. dude", when a mall cop on a segway rolled up and started chatting with us. as he was about to leave, we had this exchange:
me: "if you grew a mustache, you'd look like one of the guys from super troopers. :3"
him: "...meow!" *rolls away*
@pentium: cute plushie. :3

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/625651/flash-guu-jungle_wa_itsumo_hare_nochi_guu-tagme-ya
school is out, yatta~~
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Looks like her hands are cut, actually.

I would have to shell out for a new monitor after, tho.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

Got orthopedic underwear?

(Yay for crappy pictures of my TV screen from ages ago!)

Speaking of, I think we can agree that this is awesome:

NejinOniwa

Agreement has been delivered.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

hmm......i needed a new bra anyway...... >:3

EDIT: ALSO!:
click to make it bigger

Nichi

With the underwear-related pics aside (Which I still think the Pokéball bra is awesome), it's time once more for MapleStory pics; as Kirk discovers what appears to be a Stargate (Which is sadly gone as of the update they did back in December)

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on May 18, 2011, 03:01:36 AM
Looks like her hands are cut, actually.

I would have to shell out for a new monitor after, tho.

You still don't get how it works. .____.;

Also: that could be the worse bra I've ever seen... and I've seen some pretty horrible bras. :|