Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bella She/her

A friend once compared Multics-tan to Hanako, odd.

Ehh... I tried getting into Katawa Shojou once.... didn't stick. : |

stewartsage

Quote from: Kariis that harry potter in that comic, stew?
It's blind, misogynistic, Japanese Harry Potter Kari.

Ha ha, my love for Shizune remains unchallenged!  Though I don't know how everyone missed me plugging KS for a year or so now....

The CV-16 Lexington to be specific, as opposed to the original Lady Lex.

USS Lexington (CV-2)


USS Lexington (CV-16)

Dr. Kraus

#3017




Don't know if you posted this one Sage but i'll post it anyway


CANADA...


REAL PARATROOPERS


WHEN DID THEY MULTIPLY!?!?


I like this one because its messy but nice at the same time, don't ask me what I mean I just like how it was painted.

Bella She/her

I heard you plugging KS; I even checked it out, but never got very far. ._____.


By ZombieBunny0 @ DeviantArt
I absolutely adore this artist and her delightful post-apocalyptic-punk-girls-on-dinosaurs.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus



KS is going to get released in about 2 months, when I herd about that this was me:

Chocofreak13 she/they

..........and suddenly my heart sang.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quoteand suddenly my heart sang.
inb4 star driver.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

(i was talking about the digimon pic. <3333333)
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage




Provide your own amusing caption here.


Someone's been watching the miracle worker...


Akira in a dress: And then the world imploded.

Red-Machine

Can we have some Hanako ones, please?  I really like her.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

#3027


























Definitely not Hanako as a magical girl.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella She/her

That Hanako paper-child made me go D'AWWWWW~