Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

#2940
oh god, i lawl'd so hard when i saw that. xD gary m-f-ing oak. xD



10 OUT OF 8, BITCHES. >:3

(sorry if i broke forum code ;__; )
click to make it bigger

Remilia

Well, I have 32 badges. Now I just need to find out how to get all those ultra-secret hidden badges that Gary has.

NejinOniwa

Sorry to say, but...

I have 40. >:] HARHAR POKEMON WHITE CLEAR TROLOLOLO
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Remilia


Chocofreak13 she/they

i'm trying to pick out which out of the badges that gary has aren't in the kanto league......i think i see one shaped like a bell in there...
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

I've been working so much on servers today that I looked up Server-tan, the universal server, and found these two on deviant art and I'm starting to find more!



Red-Machine

Tope one is cute, bottom one is pretty.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Dr. Kraus


Chocofreak13 she/they

do those server-tans represent any specific os? or are they just representing the mainframe? cause if it's the former then i'm annoyed. >__<

also: finished bella labs' birthday drawing, it's on my DA. i'll post it if bells says it's ok. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

In celebration of my clearing Pokémon White for the first time...MOAR POKEMANZ- wait...those aren't...


Damn impostors. -.- Have some minions doing very non-minion-y things instead.


Meanwhile in HGSS, Kotone isn't quite right in the head...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

i've been meaning to ask,

ARE THERE NEW EEVEELUTIONS IN B/W? o____o
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Unfortunately not.

However, I have a shiny Glaceon. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

fancy. but not worth my time then. :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 22, 2011, 11:20:39 PM
do those server-tans represent any specific os? or are they just representing the mainframe? cause if it's the former then i'm annoyed. >__<

Its just a universal server-tan that represents the system I think, her name is colorless thus implying that she isn't representing anything specific like IBM, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, etc.

Chocofreak13 she/they

i meant os-wise, but ok.

just saw another duplicate of something i downloaded to put in the gallery. SRSLY PEOPLE, announce yourselves when you put something in the gallery!! >__<
click to make it bigger