Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

TL;DR: there are advantages to being a misanthrope, not least of which includes not giving a damn anymore about the strange things that humans find fashionable or hip.
Have a cookie jar, mein liebe. -w-;

As for japan not reacting against nazi imagery, well...
First off, they were allies. And they never had the same kind of crackdown due to that. It was more of a, "You're still doing this shitty war thing so we'll drop nukes on you until you stop kthx" kind of deal there - they were never very close to the entire "gas fuckloads of jews to death" deal, whereas in my nation we still have people who experienced the camps going around schools and stuff to talk about it. It is sort of comparable to the entire "Nuke" topic in japan, seeing as they very often use it as an imagery of absolute destruction and the final doom for all mankind etc (I dunno how many animus i've seen that've used this mechanic, srsly), thanks to them being the only people who've experienced it. In conclusion: for gas chamber victims, look for 80-year old jews. For nuke victims, look for 80-year old japanese.

As for the nazi topic I don't care much (I mainly think it's lulzworthy as hell when they go about popularizing their idiotic agendas and ideas in public and get overwailed on by left-wing extremists when they try to hold a manifestation), but then again I'm not the most sensitive person around, so I'm probably not the best judge. ~´v`~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

What happen...? everything go down the shatter? Everyone chill your tits, I here to sav the data.

There, back on topic

NejinOniwa

SPOILERS...?

NEIN! NEEIIN! NO! SPOILERS!

Dr. Kraus

Krizonar

I came to this thread in a good mood, but it has changed my opinion of these forums.

Dr. Kraus

I'd have to say thats the last spoiler image I have left so I think this thread will turn back to random soon...

Bella

Don't worry Chozo, OSC goes through its fits and bouts of controversy but things always settle in the end.... one way or another. Shouldn't let something as petty as an argument keep you from staying here. ;__;

Looks like it's time to do a .... TACTICAL CUTECLEAR STRIKE!

KABLOOOOOOOOEY~

Dr. Kraus

WTF

I can't see it, maybe if I refresh...

Bella

I see about twenty images of cute cat-, bird-, bunny- and puppy-girls....

WEIRD.

Aurora Borealis

Looks like I missed something serious. Also I can't see the images Bella last posted.

stewartsage

Dr. Kraus

You know who this is so its not a spoiler!

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Krizonar on January 18, 2011, 06:02:50 PM
I came to this thread in a good mood, but it has changed my opinion of these forums.

we're in the same boat here, kriz, and i've been here at least 5 times longer than you. :[
EDIT:PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE HIROSHIMA OF PICDROPS, PEOPLE.
i'm almost done with danbooru, and i've decided to tap the warpzone as well. this is going to be big. >:3

page 119/150
3,030 items (3,023 pictures, 7 flash movies)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK/IMG TO DANBOORU. IT DOES NOT WERK. INSTEAD, INSTALL THE FX PHOTOBUCKET ADDON AND UPLOAD THEM THERE OR SOMETHING.
That said, have some HORY SHET POKEMANZ

Chocofreak13

@nej: ^^
I'M NOT GONNA DROP THEM HERE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN DOING FOR A WEEK? I'MA UPLOAD THEM TO THE GALLERY!!

also, A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

it may slip your mind, and it may sound stupid, but i'm asking you people, PLEASE, give a heads up when you upload stuff to the gallery. upon looking through the xp section, i saw a few pictures that i saved under the assumption that we didn't have them yet. >__<

jeez, this is making me depressed now. might as well just recycle bin a couple month's worth of work.... ;___;
click to make it bigger