Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

M14...

I love M14's...

I just noticed that the safety is missing...

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

An Olde Tyme MIT Hacker's keyboard... I REALLY want one of these. *O*

stewartsage

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on January 17, 2011, 01:13:43 PM
M14...

I love M14's...

I just noticed that the safety is missing...

That's because it's an M1 Carbine, not an M14; though the M14 is one awesome rifle.  As seen below.

Dr. Kraus

ah ok, now I understand!

I always think of M1 Garand when some says "oh that is an M1"

stewartsage

Most people do.  The carbine is a much lower power weapon issued typically to support personnel or airborne troopers (with a folding stock), but it found it's way into the hands of a fair amount of infantrymen by the end of the war.

Dr. Kraus

Its understandable, now we got all these technologic (catch the ref?) guns that waste time and money the way it think of it.
Sig Sauer has it right, build a reliable firearm that takes down the bad guy, none of this "The round has a microchip in it allowing it to heat-seak a threat and explode on impact after going through a wall".

Pic dump with some .gif's

I will post this everyday (not really) until the dev's release the game

Chocofreak13

lul'd at the last one, which is nice since today i made myself look like a complete jackass.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 17, 2011, 07:05:36 PM
lul'd at the last one, which is nice since today i made myself look like a complete jackass.

Its ok choco, we all do that at times, I've done that more than I can remember but its never really changed anyone's general opinion of how I act. I'm sure everything will be fine and I'm glad that last one gave a chuckle as it did to me when I first saw it :D

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on January 17, 2011, 07:08:13 PM

Its ok choco, we all do that at times, I've done that more than I can remember but its never really changed anyone's general opinion of how I act. I'm sure everything will be fine and I'm glad that last one gave a chuckle as it did to me when I first saw it :D
i forgot today was martin luther king day, so i went to my old school and tried to go to anime club, only to find the entire place empty.
i get especially upset at the fact that i didn't get home untill 7 and that i could have spent the day downloading pics for the gallery (which is STILL going to take awhile, i'm on page 33/150).
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 17, 2011, 07:14:28 PM
Quote from: Dr. Kraus on January 17, 2011, 07:08:13 PM

i forgot today was martin luther king day, so i went to my old school and tried to go to anime club, only to find the entire place empty.
i get especially upset at the fact that i didn't get home untill 7 and that i could have spent the day downloading pics for the gallery (which is STILL going to take awhile, i'm on page 33/150).

lol page 33/150?!?!? 150 pages?!?!? could you dump all the ones up to 35 soon so you don't dump 150 pages worth of pic's into the gallery/topic?

Dr. Kraus

Thur-IS-day in three days...the pain of waiting is truly annoying...

NejinOniwa

The General is not pleased with your spoileriffic shit. AURORA BEAM THEIR ASSES, MEN!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Yea, nice try there General♪
I counter with thundershock!

Also this!

YOU'LL NEVER STOP A NOVELFAG
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA♪

I'm retreating to bed, I have midterms tomorrow I must take at 8:00AM so I only get an extra 1 hour of sleep...night/morning everyone...

Chocofreak13

OH HELL YES.

oh, and i have a dragon on another site that looks suspiciously like suicune. :3

and don't worry. i'm DEFINITELY not pic dropping them all here, no no. ^^;

btw, 54/150.

EDIT:
ps. 58/150. so far, i've got 1,953 pictures to upload.....and i deeply apologize if there are any repeats, i tried my hardest to make sure there weren't. ;__;
click to make it bigger