Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

god help us if you get anything pre-80's.

speaking of which, if weather permits i plan to sell a game tomorrow that's older than my sister. :3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

stewartsage

Red-Machine

Quote from: Bella on January 12, 2011, 12:44:07 AMHm... everyone I've ever been interested in, ever - a list that can probably be counted on one hand, one and a half tops - has fallen into one of three categories, wherein any sort of relationship would be out of the question: 1) geographical disparity

Damn you, Atlantic Ocean!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

Bella

You and your GF look good together Chozo. ^^

That Atlantic, always getting in the way.

I'm going to say something shocking and admit that smoking-guy-with-cat-in-coat made me d'aww more than the cute yuri couples. :\ What's up with DIAMOND OF DOOM in the last image? And who's that character with the staff, he looks familiar but I can't place him.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Quote from: Bella on January 12, 2011, 12:58:56 PM
What's up with DIAMOND OF DOOM in the last image? And who's that character with the staff, he looks familiar but I can't place him.

Gendo and Shinji Ikari with Lance of Longinus against an Angel. *corrects glasses*

Bella

Gendo! Of course! How didn't I recognise him. >:\

Chocofreak13

god, i think even I knew who gendo was. and i don't watch evangelion.

i also know that he had something to do with using children for defense....?
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Soviet time, Because (Almost) everyone likes the Soviets!

Red-Machine

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Dr. Kraus

I need it to be Friday already, I have absolutely nothing to do with all major projects and tests out of the way. Even though I have finals next week I've already done a ton of studying with my 5 study halls (2 classes that I have everything completed in) and gaming is a little to boring right now.

I wish Index II would do two episodes a week -.-