Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Leaf: I loved that game -w-

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

alfonso_rd_30

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

As always, my thoughts go here:

I want to ride my bicycle~

alfonso_rd_30

Cockleshell

LUNARIANS CONFIRMED FOR FILTHY AMERICANS

TOUHOU 15 IS HERE AND NOTHING COULD HAVE PREPARED US FOR THIS END

HOT TOPIC-CHAN

HELL YEAH

Nichi

>TFW never beat a Touhou game
I got to level 3 on Perfect Cherry Blossom before I ran out of continues, though

This reminds me of my XP-tan mousepad

This being what my mousepad looks like

Wow Such Doge :3

Exa

...is that an American fairy clown on the moon?
Seriously, this looks odd even by Touhou standards.

Cockleshell

Nichi

TOAD

The guitarist for Mushroomhead -w-;

- Me

This bird's living on the edge

I'm about to do this, yeah -w-;

Exa

Chocofreak13

>mfw i learned how much i'll be making yesterday

i was literally fanning myself with the sexual harassment forms and trying not to cry.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

is it good?? bad??? we'll never know