Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

That post speaks to me spiritually, Kari.

Quote from: Penti-chan on August 07, 2015, 02:55:01 PM

"Omnomnom melon~"

Also, that's one cute Pearl, Pent. :o

Exa

Nichi

@Bella: Thanks :3
Also, nice LSP -w-

MAYOR DEWEY

Add a fuckton more games and a Game Boy Player, and you have my Gamecube collection -w-

- Me

Exa

Chocofreak13

@bells: i want to be that Pearl. i should find a blue pullover sweater and stitch a big ol' star on it. :I
click to make it bigger

Bella

Sounds like a good idea. :o

I found out how how to use console commands to toggle the camera and field of vision, now I'm going to spend even more time unnecessarily dicking around in Fallout 3.

Beautiful sunset over the heaps of junk she calls home

"Tunnel Snakes Rule!"

The "Mad Max extra" look

Messing around with FOV

Something artsy

Cockleshell

that is SO you, Bella. i love those shots!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

"There is NEVER unnecessary time in Fallout 3."
-Steve
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Now I really want to reinstall the game and start playing it again. Last time I distinctly remember roaming around...and then getting ambushed by super mutants -w-;;

The animation is Pooh

I like this dress :3

Chocofreak13

@pent: that'll happen, a lot can go wrong, especially with random spawns. but it seems worth it. :0
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

I'M AM SO FUCKING HYPE FOR MGS V: TPP I'M GOING TO BUILD THE FUCKING COOLEST MOTHER BASE EVER

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on August 10, 2015, 07:34:28 AM
that is SO you, Bella. i love those shots!

Thanks. :D

And yeah Kari, I suppose that's true, I've been taking things at a pretty slow pace so far, partially because I take a lot of time looking around. (Even more than I usually do in games given the open-world environment and scavenging aspects.)

Quote from: Penti-chan on August 10, 2015, 10:34:59 AM
Now I really want to reinstall the game and start playing it again. Last time I distinctly remember roaming around...and then getting ambushed by super mutants -w-;;

How far did you get? I've only seen lower-level enemies/creatures so far and am in fact trying to keep away from the tougher enemies until I gain more experience.

I thought the atmosphere in this house was cool so I snapped a shot.

Chocofreak13

see, that right there is why i want to play fallout 3. the interesting atmosphere, the exploring, the cool stuff to find and look at, this is all awesome. and then you get ghouls and random super-mutants and suddenly i don't want to play anymore. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: It's been a few years, but I recall crossing a bridge, jumping over some abandoned cars...and next thing I know, there's a giant explosion, and there's some kind of monster on the other side of the bridge. Or, as I told Stew and Pit: "HOLY FUCK I TOOK A NUKE TO THE EVERYTHING" -w-;

@Kari: I know the feel. I had that problem with Ocarina of Time way back when, between the Stalchildren that show up around Hyrule Field at night, and, of course, the Redeads; which are exactly like they were in this VG Cats comic

- Me, when I see Kari again

What the frick am I looking at?

I'm sure some felt like this after seeing the Teletubby Phone -w-;

The fox says "this ball is mine"

I'm reminded of the stuff Stew usually posts -w-