Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

why do i get the feeling that's going to be me (except without all the white and camera staring)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

this was what i was raving about

also

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

agreeing wholeheartedly with both of those
click to make it bigger

Bella

In fairness Adventure Time does have like a four year head start on Steven Universe, give it some time and I'm sure official merch will turn up.

Chocofreak13

but SU's been around for about 2 years now, and the most i've seen was a once-off tanktop at HT and a single (non-ordered) DVD. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I imagine SU will pick up eventually. I mean, not everything can hit to key immediately; for example, Rugrats premiered in '91, and home video releases didn't begin until '93, and the toys and other stuff didn't begin until the show came back in '97.

I'd want to wear an outfit like this whenever Kari, Bella, and I meet up again :3

I love fancy dresses :3

Maid~ >w<

Chocofreak13

but that was the 90's, before they realized that EVERY SHOW UNDER THE SUN has marketing appeal. though i will admit there were a few shows in the mid 00's that didn't receive much of the product treatment (Teen Titans and Codename: KND didn't get much, from what i remember?), so maybe you're right (hopefully you're right). ~__~;

also, i could totes picture you in that outfit were we to go oot and aboot. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :3
(Also, true; I don't think they made action figures to TT like they did for Batman Beyond and other series)

- Me, dramatically making coffee

I need to download this series again xD

The princess demands a sacrifice

- Potential future character if I get into Pathfinder? (I'm assuming wizards aren't too far off; I haven't read the books yet)

Cockleshell

Quote from: Penti-chan on July 26, 2015, 09:14:23 AM
snip

long image set with jetsons
I need to download this series again xD
snip

this one gets me every time LMFAO

Chocofreak13

@pent: we don't have a spelly person yet, so tis possible. :0
also agreeing with Cocks. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Kaay. I'll try to look over the stuff later :3

Best mix CD title ever

Likely going to do Avatar soon :3

Chocofreak13

haha, that CD reminds me of like, half my CD library. xD

EDIT: a little something for cocks

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

beautiful, the way he spaced the horns almost reminds me of a warthog!

Nichi

@Cocks: xD
@Kari: Neat :3

FOOL!

This speaks for itself -w-;

If I end up being some sort of wizard in Pathfinder, I'll probably make this my catchphrase xD

More like, "Stay in Drugs, Don't Do School"

Joel! : D

Would this be Kari and Steve? :3