Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Kari: Was something I stumbled onto on Tumblr; a set of images featuring cross-overs between anime and Disney

Meanwhile, behind the scenes...

Chocofreak13

you made Steve laugh with that one. congradulations. -w-

EDIT:

Rainbownaldo~
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Being Crystal Gem is suffering
[poorly drawn Amethyst as Kyubey]

Bella

I started a drawing of the PMMM cast in SU style awhile ago, I should really finish that in this lifetime.

Chocofreak13

DO IT

@cocks: beautimus. :0
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i guess you could say

*sunglasses*

they've got soul gems
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

*bashes head through wall*
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

not sure if funny or worst product tie-in ever...
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Pearl + Spoony

I feel this could make a reaction image somehow

:3

I saved this to use as a wallpaper

I'd wear this outfit -w-

This makes me wish I had cuffs and a hairpiece to match my cheongsam *w*

Lastly, some Touhou -w-

Chocofreak13

PATCHOULI IS BEST TOUHOU

EDIT: i made a thing :0

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

THIS IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS! IS! ME!

Bella

Nichi

[Cirno intensifies]

"All I see is ⑨"