Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

3 days till my permanent move to Florida for the next 3 years or so.

Getting my bike after I settle in and start my job, a good 'ol Honda Ruckus Moped shall be my cruising vehicle.

But I'll upgrade to a actual bike after a year and getting my bike license

Chocofreak13

if you don't want the moped by that point and i have a good enough job, i'll consider buying it off you. always wanted a moped.
also, florida sucks ass. please don't die down there.

@pent: it's weird that they marked it "Space Danny", since the site said it was supposed to be a Cowboy Bebop crossover. but then, idk if that was the artist posting it, so it's highly likely they got it wrong. -w-;;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2015, 09:05:05 PM
if you don't want the moped by that point and i have a good enough job, i'll consider buying it off you. always wanted a moped.
also, florida sucks ass. please don't die down there.

Yea sure, nice thing about mopeds are that they are easy to handle and fix when something breaks.

The part of Florida I'm moving to is Naples, here is a quick wiki on the place:
Quote from: WikipediaNaples is a city in Collier County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city's population was 19,537.[2] Naples is a principal city of the Naples-Marco Island, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a population of 321,520 at the 2010 census. Naples is one of the wealthiest cities in the United States, with the sixth highest per capita income in America,[5] and the second highest proportion of millionaires per capita in the US.[6] Real estate is among the most expensive in the country, with houses for sale in excess of $40 million.[7]

Pretty sure I'll be fine, My grandparents have had their condo there for around 20 years now and the most that ever happened was an alligator blocked a road for 30 minutes.
If anything, I'm ready for any threats. ANY.

Chocofreak13

love that picture. and i mostly mean that everything i've heard out of florida within the past year (sans Steve's best friend) has been negative. 2 ODs within about 6 months of each other, both of people who were in my graduating class. >>;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 12, 2015, 01:29:35 AM
love that picture. and i mostly mean that everything i've heard out of florida within the past year (sans Steve's best friend) has been negative. 2 ODs within about 6 months of each other, both of people who were in my graduating class. >>;

The only thing in Naples are rich people and rich old people. and alligators/turtles that block the road from time to time...

My parents when they told me I'll be living in the house alone for the first month or so

tfw I know no one but my grandparents in town

tfw everyone I know on facebook is asking if they can come down and mooch off free housing

tfw when everyone on facebook and my neighbors believe I'm rich or something

tfw when I'm just a lucky upper middle class business owner who's family lets them live with them for the time being
(I technically inherited my dad's company but I just help him at the moment while working other jobs)

mfw only the Cubans can disrupt the job market in Naples and they make up only 2% of the local pop, most living and working in Fort Myers

http://puu.sh/hKKb1/17981447b3.webm

Chocofreak13

@kraus: just be careful, you dig?
@cocks: those were some of the most beautiful images i have seen in awhile
they speak to me on a soul-deep level
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

THIS JUST IN BYAKUREN ON A MOTORCYCLE IS VERY MUCH CANON AND VERY MUCH IN TOUHOU 14.5

ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

Ride Your Bike Into The Stars~*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Still doesn't top Ace, from Doctor Who, whom in the expanded universe has a time-traveling motorcycle

Therefore, she is the best companion of all time -w-

EDIT: LOL PeanutButterGamer

GOTTA GO FAST-*trips* [/smash_bros_brawl]

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

xD

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: It's kinda like that -w-;

Chocofreak13

dat panel with ZA WARUDO tho xDDD;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi