Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Cockleshell

i have found my sexuality finally
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Exa

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i am beginning to realize that i am completely out of touch with video games
i don't really care but everyone around me is like "HOLY CRAP NEW SSB" or "HOEMGEE NEW ZELDA" or whatever and i'm over here like

wanna do multiplayer
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Nichi

@Kari: I'm excited for the new SSB, but then I can also be like

Let's do co-op -w-

winduko

stewartsage

Cockleshell

Nichi

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage