Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Badly done creepypastas: Because there is only a limited number of iterations you can do on "then strange things happened, then hyperrealistic blood and stuff"~

Also, speaking of cinnamon:

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Cockleshell

kind of how i feel right now
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Dr. Kraus

THE ONLY RESPONSE NEEDED.

Exa

(Probably makes more sense in context, but oh well, I don't know why and how that happened)

Nichi

This image speaks the truth

Cockleshell

did i ever mention that mushrooms are my obsession
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Exa

Nichi

@Exa: I LOL'd -w-

@Cockle: Have a trio of mushrooms; they make your car go faster -w-

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Cockleshell on August 27, 2014, 09:03:34 AM

did i ever mention that mushrooms are my obsession

you're going to love the 3rd arc of Ace's High, whenever the hell it makes it to the internet. poisonmushroomfairiesawwwyeeeah
click to make it bigger

Bella

Cartoon mushrooms are okay but IRL mushrooms freak me out. Unless they're sliced up.

Fungi aren't fun, guys.

Chocofreak13

they totes are! i wish we had more poisonous ones in the area, i'd love to go gathering more. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Exa

NejinOniwa

Did someone say IRL mushrooms?

Because they're fucking delicious.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS