Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Everyone is blaming each other, of course. But the most likely, going by the evidence, is that the Pro-russian separatists (who are led by a GRU officer) mistook Flight MH17 for an ukrainian transport plane, because they largely lack advanced radar capabilities; and shot it down with the BUK Anti-Air missile system they seized from the ukrainians a few weeks ago. One of the higher-ups even boasted of shooting down "another bird" at the SAME TIME as flight control lost contact with MH17. There was also a broadcast from their comms about the incident, where you can hear the low-rankers talk when they discover that they've shot down a civilian plane, not giving fuck all; "That'll teach the fucking idiots to fly in a warzone" etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZYgSXdyw&feature=youtu.be
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Pro tip: Don't fly into an area known to shoot down aircraft

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

hope it's in the gallery~
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

i understand neither but am amused by both.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Is that an actual Motorola ad?!

I'm so proud of this state.

Chocofreak13

after seeing the 4chan license plate i was proud too. and the Red XIII one. -w-

idk, i found it on google. i believe so and i love it.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: Nice :3

O hai

Fancy yuri~

I think the KLK fans will approve. I know I do :3

Sometimes, I want to wear a bunnygirl costume >w>;

Kinda reminds me of Kari -w-

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Think I'm gonna pick up a Macbook Air some time soon, first Macintosh since 2002 to enter the house but I'm excited!

Got rid of our 1st gen iMac a couple of months ago, saved the HDD though.

Which faction will you choose? Current progress on The OS Troubles will be posted in the proper thread soon and on the project website.

Cockleshell