Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

@cockle: that is actually very scary.
also, the art on that is beautiful, but the animation style is so unique and gorgeous. i am a bit in awe. :000

@kodomo: are you my brother in law?

@pent: cuuuuute. as usual. -w-
also, i just realized the real implications of marrying with portals. how would that work? you lose a finger to timespace, or you're constantly poking your lover's finger in while simultaneously having yours poked in? or you permanently have your lover's finger? what happens if they die? does your ring finger decompose, and eventually turn to bone, while theirs stays crisp and intact? O___O;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i.. have to draw this now.. i guess with portal rings you trade fingers until death do you part..

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

winduko

@Kari: Possibly. xD

LeaflameSD

Cockleshell

You don't wanna miss... the PANTY RAID

Bella

stewartsage

Bella

Cockleshell

LeaflameSD

Quote from: LeaflameSD on July 02, 2014, 01:55:51 PM
is this on the gallery

guys come on
at least have the decency to answer my question

Cockleshell

you should check yourself like the industrious young man you are

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Cockleshell on July 03, 2014, 11:57:30 AM
you should check yourself like the industrious young man you are
you're right, i'm sorry

dat sarcasm tho

edit: ShowHide
It is, now.

Nichi

My Neighbor GLaDOS

I can be the new kid as long as I want, thank you very much