random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Bunny goes for a drive

Duck yeah, motivational messages

Scout flies now

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

such lovely pictures from everyone. *0*
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

do not ever tell me that they are anything but 100% homosexual girls love girls
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Bella

@Pent: Makes me think of a quote I once read: "If I wanted a baby inside me, I'd eat one!"

Quote from: Cockleshell on June 30, 2014, 11:03:03 AM
do not ever tell me that they are anything but 100% homosexual girls love girls

Are there actually people arguing they're not completely and utterly gay for each other? 0__0

Chocofreak13

yes, bells, they're the same people that argue that obama's from africa (cause he's black) and women belong in the home (cause they're supposed to be cooking while having babies).

@pent: i lol'd. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

But if you cook while having a baby, what if you accidentally the baby in the frying pan? That could have been the next head of the GOP she just killed </sarcasm>

Chocofreak13

FRESH FRIED AFTER BIRTH FOR DINNER, HONEY

we're getting a bit /h/ here. i'll get us back on topic.

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cave Johnson approves

Miku pizza~

Chocofreak13

i'm surprised they licensed her out for something so cheap. racecars is one thing, but pizza...? >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed, and Domino's at that :\

winduko

I love these things almost as much as I love mountain dew.

and I love mountain dew a lot.

Nichi

I need to try those *w*

EDIT: I'm reminded of Dark Magician Girl -w-

I like her outfit :3

Cockleshell