Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Simonorged

To reiterate a concept from a year ago

Bunnies are always relevant
Simon was here :P

Nichi

Simonorged

Dr. Kraus

Dat feel when about to go into the USAF

I'LL DO YOU PROUD YEAGER, I'LL DO YOU PROUD.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

*waits for the realization there's not an Air Force witch in that entire picture*

Nichi

I might not be interested in the Ruby\Sapphire remake, but there's no denying my love for Mudkipz

Cockleshell

stewartsage

Fan art of one of my favorite company's surprisingly overlooked products?  Yes please.

Nice detail on the shoulder patch.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: stewartsage on May 07, 2014, 09:32:30 PM
*waits for the realization there's not an Air Force witch in that entire picture*

USAAF == USAF after 1947 thus not possible to have USAF witches until 1947 separation from USAAF

Yes, I also see there are some Navy witches there to.

Still, I don't plan on entering the USAF for at least another 6 months because I need to wrap up things in civilian life before I make the jump to enlisted.

Though there is the possibility that I won't jump in all together, future is unclear.

Also, DEM ROYAL MARINES

stewartsage

You're right Doc, and thus no Air Force personnel in the picture.  Shirley's still an Army officer plus most of the pic is Navy anyway.

Simonorged