Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

...all that comes to mind for "Boris the Soviet Love Hammer" is Boris Carloff (sp?) in a hammer costume xD

Chocofreak13

gender-flipped bella's new name/wrestling persona is Boris the Soviet Love Hammer.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I NEED TO PLAY CAH WITH YOU GUYS JESUS
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Cockle: April 15, at night. Join us for a group Skype call and CAH game :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 07, 2014, 09:37:45 AM
@bella: I am seeing the last one in PyroVision.
"Wheeeeee~!"

JACKIE, DOES THIS MEAN WE HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER NOW

@cockle: *is waiting for Homura to get cute/perv overload and aneurysm from the nosebleed, then pass out*
Maybe? I mean...I am glad he liked the pictures.....but I be married sir.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

This is what happens when I'm bored, channeling my inner Bella, and remember that I have a DEC keyboard that bears a strong resemblance to an NEC keyboard I have

(The Japanese at the bottom roughly translates as "NEC: We are not copying DEC. We promise")

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Dr. Kraus

OH SHIT SON, 50 OF THESE STICKERS ARE GOING TO BE ON MY DOORSTEP ON THE 22ND. WHO WANTS TO BUY SOME.

http://artisan.stickermule.com/orders/46990/artworks/63854/artwork_revisions/70126?token=KDkOVSjPmpjdZPoN5EG6

Bella

Nice sticker, Kraus. :>

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 09, 2014, 09:03:18 AM(The Japanese at the bottom roughly translates as "NEC: We are not copying DEC. We promise")

It took me a moment to realize that was a fake. : o

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 08, 2014, 01:21:20 PM
...all that comes to mind for "Boris the Soviet Love Hammer" is Boris Carloff (sp?) in a hammer costume xD
Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 08, 2014, 01:29:02 PM
gender-flipped bella's new name/wrestling persona is Boris the Soviet Love Hammer.

Suddenly relevant.

Nichi

xDD
I was wondering where that came from

Also, thanks ^^
(Hard to believe I made that logo using MS Paint and a library card against my monitor as a makeshift ruler -w-; )

stewartsage

As a commenter said "Now assign her some homework."

Cockleshell

Nichi

@Bella: Nice on the TF2\KOTH crossover LOL

@Cockle: Mako is all *honk-honk*

Speaking of honk-honk...