Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Simonorged

Internet explorer gets an anime

Microsoft has debuted an anime heroine Inorie Aizawa that, if anything,
will cause nightmares. Judging by her intro video posted on YouTube,
she does a lot of running around fighting chrome-colored robots with
blue screens

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

oh microsoft, will your desperation for love never cease?

guys, i made this. is it good enough to post on /b/?
click to make it bigger

Balrith

@Simon

>Internet explorer gets an anime.
I haven't seen any plans for anything beyond that short animation. Please link me if there are.

All that I saw when I was reading that article:

It was less a rant about Microsoft's taste than about gijinka in general.

>she was born in 1995 making her 18 years old thus barely legal. So, hopefully that doesn't make it too weird to sexualize a cartoon figure.
>IE initial release: August 16, 1995

Dat projection.

Nichi

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Simonorged

stewartsage

Mother fucking Mr. Peabody, bitches.

Howdy partner! Might I say you're looking fit as a fiddle.

US infantry on maneuvers in Alaska

LadyJackthePirate

Simonorged

The woman had reportedly been offended by the revealing costume worn by the cosplayed at the
Anime Festival Asia, which was held at Suntec International Convention and Exhibition Centre from
8-10 November. According to video game blog Kotaku.com, the woman had called the police after
seeing the female cosplayer wearing an outfit that had exposed the bottom part of her breasts —
it is an area known as the "underboob".
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/woman-calls-police-over-cosplayer-s-%E2%80%98underboob--at-anime-festival-100256199.html

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LadyJackthePirate

"Six potatoes materialize out of thin air above your heads. They fall on you."
—    DM (via outofcontextdnd)
"so basically you're gonna have to fight each member of destiny's child. Beyoncé is the boss battle."
—    GM explaining the party's passage through hell (via outofcontextdnd)

Kitty does not know what to do with the butterfly that landed on its paw...LOLOL