Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Seen it -w-

Also, the girl on the right here? Totally has the sort of peacoat I wished I had, although mine is still nice

LadyJackthePirate

Another Choco! Upper left hand corner.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

well of course i'm Tsukimi. wasn't that obvious? of course, i'd like to date Kuranosuke, but he wouldn't be interested in me, lol. -w-

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

So I just bought Pokemon X in the nintendo shop on my 2DS last night... I must say they have done a good job! I can still get pulled into that little world that I joined back in the early years of elementary...

The newer design of the nurse is nice

The new characters are a nice shipping

DA CHAMPS

Cynthia (Shirona[JPN]) is my favorite champ out of all of them, Lance will be remembered as the first champion I had to encounter but Cynthia is my favorite for sure!

Nichi

@Kraus: Cool :3
I need to get back to Pokémon X; too distracted by Final Fantasy VI -w-;

I'll just leave this here

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

EDIT: Don't worry, OSC, someday... someday.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Warning: Giant pictures because Imgur won't let me resize.

Me, upon my laptop being fixed

Cossack barracks

I got listening to Welcome to Night Vale

New pony is cute pony

Everyone is Catbug sometimes....

-Me on about every other repair person in the county.

Colorful equines color!

Cletrac tractor and potato planter in Maine

Flitter is shocked by socks

OSC /Skypetable/!

A section of knockoffs from a Kenyan market.

Oh Luna...

Lady Butler's "Return from Innkerman"

EVERYTHING

EQ-01 online

Ravs and Minty!

Nichi

Quote from: stewartsage on January 06, 2014, 11:11:08 PM
A section of knockoffs from a Kenyan market.

Because Zack was totally in Final Fantasy VI; as part of my party with Terra, Auron, and Rydia, as we fought against our greatest enemy: the plot to FF13 -w-;
I swear I just pictured what I just typed being said in the voice of Brad Jones. Maybe a few too many episodes of Midnight Screenings before bed

stewartsage

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@stew: welcome back!
and welcome to nightvale. DO NOT. GO NEAR. THE DOG PARK.

@pent: i n'aww'd.
and of course he was in your party, along with Goldeneye Rogue Agent and Pepsi Man.

also, @stew: are you saying that the OSC Skypetable is chaotic, noisy, and never does anything but stare in wonder at our character sheets and eat cake
because you would be accurate in that statement
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 06, 2014, 11:11:08 PM
I got listening to Welcome to Night Vale

Interestingly enough, Stew got me re-listening to WtNV. I'd given up on it a few months ago, because Tumblr Social Justice Warrrrrrrioooooooorrrrrrrrs fangasming messily all over the series soured me to it intensely and indefinetly.

Also, I felt there were not enough women, or feminine genderqueer people. And I uphold a strict No Girls — No Bueno policy when it comes to most storytelling mediums (also, I really want "No Girls — No Bueno" printed on a teeshirt).

LeaflameSD

have fun, OSC
Spoiler: ShowHide