Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

So, I just happen to own one of these:

My old man bought it years ago and I've never been able to break higher than 250,000,000 ~ 350,000,000 which never got me on the high scores because my dad loaded all the spots with 500,000,000 ~ 1,135,000,000 games... until just now...

I now placed my name, TOM, on the score board with 1,053,049 points!

AMAZING SOUNDS

Chocofreak13

....when were you going to tell us you owned a classic pinball machine you sly dog you

EDIT:
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Pony waffles...?
Also, don't recognize that -tan you posted

@Kraus: Badass pinball table, man >:3

@Stew: Isn't that OS/360-tan?

Dr. Kraus

@choco: I never mentioned them before? I have two of them, Twilight Zone and Creature from the Black Lagoon. We have Twilight Zone working at around 80% at the moment so I was really suprised I played my best game with a bottom right side flipper that gets stuck every third time its used and The Creature is working at around 90% with some fresh parts put into it around a year ago.

@pent:

Nichi

I've seen that pic before. Such cool -w-

Chocofreak13

@leaf: classic. -w-

@kraus: i hadn't heard of them before. pretty cool, man. :3 (you'd like the local arcade, 2 whole rows of vintage pinball, with everything from the classic scooby doo to Dr. Who pinball and Ghostbusters. -w- )

@pent: lol, one of those was from the gallery. she's Moseko, aka XPME or XPMCE-tan. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ahh. Cool :3
(Also, I will forever picture XPME-tan as a hybrid of XP and ME -w-; )

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

this was so many levels of cute. >w<
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LeaflameSD

Nichi

Thanks to Kari, I has Stretch Panic

Chocofreak13

finally, i can post this and someone will get it. -w-;

also, enjoy.

click to make it bigger