Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Nice :3

You know, what happened with the logos to Final Fantasy games? From when they started the current style with FF4, it was badass...up to a point. For example:

Ah; Kain. Cool

Holy shit it's a dragon

Terra on a MagiTek armor? All of my yes

Goddamn meteor coming to fuck shit up!? Best logo ever

Um...really? Nothing as badass as the previous 4 games?

NejinOniwa

It's the Power of Love and Friendship, man
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

@pent: for what it's worth, it looks a bit like a pheonix. But it pales in comparison to the past, just like the game itself. -w-

@bells: lovely! :000

EDIT: leaf, are you posting things that belong in the h thread here because you technically can't access the h thread
-w-;
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

Time to dance!

(Quote below the post)
Fuck this post
Fuck this post so much.
You want a "Why not?"
How about the way your best friend's older sister will throw up by the side of the road because she's crying so hard
How about the way your best friend will sob for weeks in her showers, in her bedroom, in the bathroom at school
How about the way your mother will cry every time she looks at herself in the mirror and pictures herself bringing you home
How about the way your father's eyes will NEVER stop mirroring the image of your hanging body
How about the way your boyfriend will sit in his room in silence, unable to eat or sleep, or even to fucking shower, because why would he want to continuewithout you
How about the way the girl who called you a brother will start crying every time she sees your parents
How about the way your family will sit in your house after the funeral looking blankly at one another, because god knows they can't find a fucking thing to say that doesn't just float through the air where you should be walking
How about the way your sister will wake up every morning and see your door and convince herself that you could still be there, just sleeping in your bed
How about the way your ex girlfriend will come over and pull your clothes from the drawers and cry while she holds them desperately to her face to breathe in what's left of you

Don't you dare tell me it won't change things
There may be stars in the sky and wind in the air and sun in the clouds
But without you we do not want them

Don't you dare be selfish enough to believe you aren't important to us

So fuck this post
and fuck this romanticism of suicide
and fuck you for leaving my sister to cry in her room when she thinks nobody can hear
(Sorry about the swears!)
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

well.....thanks for the crying i am now partaking in.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 23, 2013, 07:12:31 PM
EDIT: leaf, are you posting things that belong in the h thread here because you technically can't access the h thread
-w-;
It's not really NSFW, so to speak.

Chocofreak13

Fair enough, I suppose. ^^;
EDIT: WHY MUST I HAVE ALL THE FEELS TODAY

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

rarity is best everything. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Contract?

BECOME MEGUSA GUNDAM

Chocofreak13

awesome. -w-

did anyone read the poem i posted...? >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Dr. Kraus

Gotten back into SC2 with buying heart of the swarm just a couple of days ago. Already destroying the bronze league with zerg plays. woot.

Fear the swarmmmm