Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJackthePirate

@Chocofreak- it's ok, we all make mistakes. Also, yes we have said that to cats before.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

i'm wondering what Belgium's record IS.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I should move northeast and study waterbending -w-

I'm honestly surprised I didn't make this; given how this related to an old in-joke I had with my sister -w-;

Chocofreak13

BOOP-BOOP-BE-DOOP
(wtf is that from and how can i play it)

also, that map seems pretty accurate. but i would reverse the earth and fire nations, extend the air nation to cover oregon and washington, add oklahoma to the "new" fire nation, and put a small water tribe in Louisania.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

No clue. It makes me think of Garry's Mod, though -w-

stewartsage

Its a mod for GTAIV.

I'm sorry Pent, but this instantly made me think of you.

Nichi

Quote from: stewartsage on October 09, 2013, 06:42:56 PM

I'm sorry Pent, but this instantly made me think of you.

I love it xDD
Also, cool on the GTA4 mod -w-

EDIT: My bro-in-law has banned me from using this card combination when playing Magic against him; as when I play these two together, I basically become invincible -w-;

Chocofreak13

if it's legal by tournament rules, he can't forbid it -w-

@stew: i lol'd. and good to know, i need to find a way to do that. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Grand Theft Auto: The Johto Journeys
COMING SOON

Chocofreak13

if it weren't for the 3rd movie and the surfing episode i wouldn't even know they HAD cars in pokemon. xD;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, there was also the infamous truck parked in a hidden spot near the SS Anne

Mew is hiding under it. You need to beat the Elite Four 1,337 times over with a level 1 Dunsparce on the night of a new moon, and then use a level 100 Machamp to push the truck to reveal Mew

Chocofreak13

dude, dunsparce didn't exist yet. CHECK YOUR (fake)FACTS BEFORE YOU POAST, LOLOLOLOL
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Spake not lest thee invoke ye wrathe of ye Pokegods.

OH SHIT, PIKABLU

LadyJackthePirate

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on October 09, 2013, 10:42:31 AM
i'm wondering what Belgium's record IS.
From the artist "America is without government. Belgium is unimpressed because he went without a government for 535 days."
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

@jackie: hence why we can laugh at america.
@stew: YOU WANNA TALK POKEGODS, BOY

MAGIKARP, USE SILPASH

PIMPKARP

OM NOM

speaking of pokegods, go look in games.
click to make it bigger