Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

note to self, torrent bluth movies, ghibli movies, satoshi kon movies, little witch academia, and neptunia anime.

seems my pic didn't display before. :0

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

CAR DUMP BECAUSE I CANNNNNNNN OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MIKU WITH THE FORD FOCUS RS, THE OLDER RALLIE CAR VERSION OF MY CURRENT 2013 FORD FOCUS SE

RACING MIKU FIGMA THAT I WILL RECEIVE IN THE NEW YEAR

GSR WITH IDOLMASTER, THEY AREN'T EVEN RELATED IN ANY WAY BUT WHAT EVER.

MIKU WITH A ROADSTER

HAKUREI RACING. I THINK THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LANCIA BUT I DON'T THINK SO BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A FERRARI BUT THE BADGE LOOKS LIKE LANCIA. AHHHHH

POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MITSUBISHI COLT. ITS CUTE.

WHY AM I YELLING. ITS MY TURN TOMORROW TO DRIVE MY FRIEND AND I DOWNTOWN TO COLLEGE AND I LIKE TO DRIVE FAST FAST FAST WITH LOTS OF PASSING WITH COURTEOUS TURN INDICATION SO PEOPLE KNOW I'M PASSING WITH ALL MY 140 HP SPORT MODE GEAR DOWNSHIFT TO 2 REV TO 5x1000 KEEP IT THERE. KEEP IT THERE. KEEP. IT. THERE. PASS ONE. PASS TWO. PASS THREE. IF NO MORE CARS. LANE. CHANGE. HOLY SHIT. YOU SHOULD BE GOING. SOMETHING LIKE. 80+ MPH. HOLY SHIT. COP? NO. FIVE COPS. YOU SHOULD BE IN 3 RIGHT NOW WITH A HARD RIGHT CORNER COMING UP. DOWNSHIFT INTO 2. PUNCH. THAT. SHIT. WE GOING BRIDGE? WE GO'N BRIDGE. STRADLE CENTER LANE. DON'T GIVE A FUCK. HOLY SHIT YOU NEED TO CROSS OVER THE TWO LANES ONTO AN EXIT THROUGH FIVE SHARP TURNS 7 TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND TWO "ONE LANE" STREETS. PUNCH THAT SHIT.

Nichi

Cars, eh?

ME-tan prefers motorcycles

Speaking of motorcycles, in the expanded universe of Doctor Who, Ace has one that's capable of time travel. Let the awesomeness sink in. The best companion ever just got even better -w-

In the main universe, the 3rd Doctor had Bessie while he was exiled on Earth

...and much later into the 3rd Doctor era, he got the staff to work in one of his personal cars into the show; being nicknamed "The Whomobile"

On an unrelated note, a bear and a fish have a staring contest

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

i showed the girls at the club that nope picture of twilight. then i mixed up doctors and i still feel pathetic about that even now, hours later. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm :[

Here; have a maid with a sword

Q4(V)

Chocofreak13

did i ever post those os-tan magic: the gathering cards in the gallery? >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm pretty sure you did. I've seen them in there

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 21, 2013, 10:06:27 PM

Is....... is Twilight Sparkle working on a 2Chan server.......???

Chocofreak13

THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

(so yes)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Here; have some Staredad

Also, some yuri

...and a cat

Also, the newest installment in the Zelda franchise: Squidward Sword