Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

that guy follows you everywhere, from Mario Kart to even in the bathroom. that's dedication.
also, tbh linkara doesn't look super-good as a sailor scout (imo). sure, she's cute, but the cape looks a bit odd in back (plus, wouldn't that get in the way when she's fighting the evils of bad comics?) and she looks WAY too friendly. xDD
also, that is indeed a win combo. :3

@stew: i lol'd at train guy. and the first two pics of your previous post are interesting. and then i saw the third and fell in love as i laughed. xDDD
(is that a real thing? is that happening?)
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

that bird is so cute. >w<
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

as funny as the first one is, i can't help but think that's aimed at someone. but then, i just strolled on over here from HBT.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

...and now, my favorite Scott Pilgrim character

stewartsage

Which one is that?

Little Pip, big gun (gold)

The GREAT and POUTY TRIIIIIIIIIXIE

#deathbro

Haha!  Evees!

Mmm, Cloudchaser

There's a great remix for this

Your Queen is unamused

I like this drawing style

Rainbowesome

She looks ridiculous

Someone tell me why I shouldn't get Borderlands 2.

Finally someone made my favorite movie quote a reaction image!

Fuckin' Irene!

I'm going Twilight....

Simonorged

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 18, 2013, 05:29:52 PM
as funny as the first one is, i can't help but think that's aimed at someone. but then, i just strolled on over here from HBT.

It's not, I just thought it was funny.

Simon was here :P

Nichi

Since I just beat Scott Pilgrim again as Stills, officially beating the game as the original 4 characters, I figured I'd share images to sum up my thoughts on each ending.

Kim:

Ramona:

Scott:

Stills:

Nichi

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Bella

@LadyJack: Well now I'm not so sure I want to visit Japan. At least not the countryside. ><

That elderly dude carting the old Mac through the Apple Store is now my idol!

Nichi

That guy is cool *w*

On a different note, this is what I feel like

Captain Falcon's not impressed

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.