Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Simon: I know the feel with that last pic :3

@Kari: Actually, I found that on Tumblr :3

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

lol, the social media sites are coming together into one perfect beam of light, the way the colours of the rainbow pass back through the prism 8DDDDDDD

@simon: DAT PLANT (x2!!)
and both me and mum thought that last one was cute. :3

(that one you just posted [DAMN YOU FOR SNIPING ME] sounds like me and my friends. -w- )
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

LadyJackthePirate

The only proper thing to do to a PS3.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

Simonorged

LadyJackthePirate

Fairy cakes. Also chemist.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Simonorged

Chocofreak13

oh yeah, the NOPE button. pretty sure i posted that.

@jackie: super-useful, thankyou. :000
click to make it bigger

Nichi

If I did this to some of the waiters at work, they'd likely make sure i never get away from the dishwasher ^^;

Chocofreak13

i don't quite get it, was the math on the computer wrong, or is that the tip, or what?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The tip comes off to me as the customer telling the waiter "You do the math", and writing the total with tip underneath

LadyJackthePirate

Yeah that is what I basically got too. It looks like they were too lazy to do the math and were like "I am spending this amount, figure out how much your tip is yourself." or whatever. Kinda a jerk move.....but not as bad as not leaving a tip at all.

Also, science!

NejinOniwa

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 14, 2013, 09:09:14 PM

If I did this to some of the waiters at work, they'd likely make sure i never get away from the dishwasher ^^;
This is the very reason I'm so happy Sweden Doesn't Tip.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS