Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Quite right. I don't care if the character looks 5/100 original, as long as you did it yourself, then I won't care about the quality.

But, stealing a Sonic X screencap, like that one, dA artwork, or a base without permission/claimimg as own/not crediting orig. artist is wrong/saying 'do not steal!' when you've done just that is wrong.

BUT ENOUGH OF MY BITCHING;

That clock always appears on a Japanese screenshot of an anime, what channel do you think uses it?

Nichi

Not sure. Also, I remember watching Mega Man: NT Warrior years ago -w-

I love the Dark Protoman story arc so much

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

dude, what is with you and posting the grimm tales stuff sans spoiler tags? are you TRYING to ruin it for me?

@leaf: i think multiple channels use it. the channel logo is usually in the bottom right corner, as it usually is in american channels. ik i've seen the clock on TokyoMX, and i think it was on NHK and TBS too.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Also: PENT WHERE IS THAT PATCHI FIGURE FROM!?

Nichi

No clue, man. Just something I found on Tumblr :\

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 02, 2013, 10:10:02 PM
dude, what is with you and posting the grimm tales stuff sans spoiler tags? are you TRYING to ruin it for me?

that last one wasn't grim's the one of grim got spoilered

LeaflameSD

Anybody know the name of this animeshon?:

Nichi

It's kind of making me think of AKB0048, but I'm not 100% sure

EDIT: Suicune cosplay *w*

Simonorged

I told you not to touch my cake.

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

we need to replace "damn" with "fuck"
and i lol'd at that baby. xD

@pent: sweeeet. -w-
@leaf: either AKB0048 or The IdolM@ster. those are the only two anime on the market right now with large idol groups.
though i don't recognize any of the characters, and AKB48's been known to wear red plaid uniforms as their costumes, so my money's on the former.

@alfonso: yeah, but i'm not caught up on PPG Doujinshi EITHER. thankfully i still didn't read it, but dude, at least ask the people first before posting something that's a potential spoiler. ><;;

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

i love that first picture so much. xD

it reminds me of the guy i saw cosplaying as pocky last year. ^^
click to make it bigger