Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Quote from: Pent

Chap with the wings there, five rounds rapid.

Crystaaaaals

What's that dear Fluttershy?

Luuuuuna

NejinOniwa

Time for this old meme again.

Relevant because I recently watched a certain pokémon movie...

ARE YOU SURE THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO USE THIS MOVE*                           *hint: it's not.

I'M A TRAINER I'M HELPING

SKATING POWERS ACTIVATE

And you thought LANDER was hard!?

The eagle has landed. Resume operation RUN THE FUCK AWAY

Lulz were had.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

pokeymans is so fuckin' retarded these days. don't know why i included the "fuckin". just felt like swearin'. :\

@stew: rarity the diamond trader?
also! *GAAAAAAAAASP*yay~

found while following a reference link from the wiki. guess i need to update my shitz.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

stewartsage

I'd say it's a little more then that.  Ave Rarity.

Nichi

For me, the Pokémon anime has always sucked. Well, I did enjoy some of the movies (1, 3, 4, and 9), but as a whole, it was rubbish compared to Digimon

The games are still fun, although everything after Generation IV is uninteresting to me :\

EDIT: Bunny~

LeaflameSD

I've heard alot of negativity about the Pokemon movies, but why? I liked the Pichu Brothers and Pokemon Movie 3.

Nichi

I think most of the flack against the movies is toward the 4Kids dubbed versions; which often overly simplify the moral of the story :\

Chocofreak13

who cares, it's fricken pokemon. it's not supposed to be dark or deep or rich. it's a way to sell toys. first movie was the best one, though, considering it was (and still is) the darkest of them all. -w-

@stew: all hail?

"redial lamp"
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I wonder what in tarnation that is supposed to be.

NejinOniwa

Actually, the 8th movie (which coincidentally? also has mew in it) gives the 1st a VERY good run for its money, if you can get your nostalgia glasses off and view them equally for a bit.

That nobody ever should watch pokémon in anything but japanese is pretty much a given, though. That's just slow torture.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

alfonso_rd_30