Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

They're from The Idolmaster (Or rather, THE IDOLM@ASTER; as they spell it)

LeaflameSD

IDOLM@STER? That game seems awesome.

Chocofreak13

ahhh, that's why the blonde looks familiar. :3 (and the brunette is my favourite idol! >w< )

EDIT: you sniped my post! you bastard! (also, nice pic, i have an Ah! My Goddess bonus comic lying around that i got for free. -w- )

also, relevant to topicless:

SPEEDY SPEED BOYYY
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

WOW. I always thought Looker was a bit of a derp, character-wise...

If that's actually meant to be a Who reference, I am officially in love with the pokemans even more.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

@Choco: Whaaaaat!?

Nichi

stewartsage

New avatar?  New avatar.

Looks like snow.  Mebbe.

Where I'll be spending the six months until season four.

More Evelutions!

Good heavens Miss Sakamoto, you're beautiful! 

Chocofreak13

(SCIENCE!!!)
Oreon, best eeveelution. xD (except Espeon and Glacion, obviously. -w-)
i love that tree. in fact, stuff like that is why i still like Spongebob, no matter how weird/stupid it gets. of course, i haven't watched it in years. but i have to say, out of long-running cartoons like that, Spongebob is probably the one that stayed the truest to the original material (unlike Fairly OddParents or The Simpsons).

also, it's snowing here.

@leafchan: loools, dat google logo is so awesome. xD but what is it for? celebrating weird 80's video games or D&D?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

@Choco: You see that rainbow stripe in the top-corner? It's supposed to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the ZX-Spectrum AND St. George's day 2012.

Nichi

Part of me was thinking it somehow involved the ZX-Spectrum. I only know it because that's what Rare developed their earliest games on (Like Jetpac; as later featured in Donkey Kong 64)

alfonso_rd_30

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger