Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Cockleshell

Not risque enough to go in rpt gonewild
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED EEEET

actually, i did, and i did. but that song is a mockery of lesbian culture.

alfonse, you double posted. leafy, your pic is broken.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 30, 2013, 02:57:59 PM
I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED EEEET

actually, i did, and i did. but that song is a mockery of lesbian culture.

alfonse, you double posted. leafy, your pic is broken.
hadn't notices, merci

Chocofreak13

just so you're aware, there is an edit function on posts. the top right corner where the "quote" function is also has a "modify" function for all posts you've made. cuts back on excess. :3

Oda-sensei is one of my heros.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

kissing girls is so soft~ unyu~ those lips
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

she was a bitch so it's sort of bittersweet. but yeah. better than mantaste. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've yet to kiss a girl. Or a guy for that matter, if anyone is curious >_>;;

Cockleshell

i've never had the experience of mantaste. hrm

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 30, 2013, 03:00:47 PM
just so you're aware, there is an edit function on posts. the top right corner where the "quote" function is also has a "modify" function for all posts you've made. cuts back on excess. :3
Oda-sensei is one of my heros.

yes, this time the flash plugin of my chrome got frozen, so I refreshed the page, and didn't see the first post...

Chocofreak13

ahhhh. okay.

@cockle: eh, well, i needed something to put there. most of the time people don't taste like anything, but for some reason there's this one guy i've known for a long time, and every time i kiss him he tastes like a baked potato. :\ (or potato salad. but i've never had potato salad so idk if that's accurate.) not a bad thing, just odd.
@pent: all in good time. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed -w-

Miyamoto is the ultimate troll