Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

that reminds me of when i was watching naruto earlier, and they called Kakashi the copy ninja, and i thought of copycats and i wanted to put little cat ears on my kakashi plushie. :3

loving the wario stuff. i cracked up. but it also made me think about how i've never owned a copy of warioware despite wanting it (AND ANIMAL CROSSING AND THE FIRST HAMTARO GAME GODDAMMIT), which is kinda disappointing. :\

EDIT:

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

That picture make me giggle a little bit ^^

Chocofreak13

ugh that gives me a headache >>;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Sorry about that, I should of put a warning there before I posted it...

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

yay!

@leaf: nah, it's cool, but i get the feeling that gives EVERYONE a headache. it'll be a new page soon, anyway. -w-
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

nice, man. ^^

also, i have that problem with all my socks except my cutoff ones. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I don't get how turning the swords into those giant dildos from Saints Row III makes it better 4Kids....

Haruhi.... Haruhi stop being cute, that's Nagato's job.

An accurate depiction of Candace and I in the morning.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 27, 2013, 04:19:33 PM
I don't get how turning the swords into those giant dildos from Saints Row III makes it better 4Kids....

Best image comment of the day ........ and you've just made me want to play Saints Row III even more than the Cracked reviews did.

An accurate depiction of Candace and I in the morning.

Looks about right: Like Bonbon, you're always drowsy and just trying to peacefully wake up, and like Lyra, I'm always trying to cuddle / tickle / otherwise annoy you awake and you never have any of it. : p

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

@stew: i want to see twilight and that random pony hook up. were i a pony, i'd date that. :0
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P