Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

jpop: あなたにすべての私の愛 FLOWER FLOWER 空を飛んで SHINING FLOWER
(all my love to you FLOWER FLOWER flying through the sky SHINING FLOWER)

kpop: 이봐 요 아가씨, 이봐 여자, 당신은 내 사랑 조그맣고 FLOWER
(hey girl, hey girl, you're my sweet tiny FLOWER)
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

On an unrelated note; I'm an aspiring MUGEN creator (Don't know what MUGEN is? Google-tan it) yet on my latest Proyect I have this issue of really not deciding which Palette suits the Character Better, So I ask for Your help....

Option 1:
Option 2:
Option 3:

I hope you can help me on this...

Chocofreak13

i like either 2 or 3. 2 stands out more, while 3 matches better. if you saturate the skirt's colour a bit more on 3, i'd be more likely to pick that alone.
what's the subject of the MUGEN version? sailor fighters?

(fyi, most of us are familiar with MUGEN in some form, considering Nijikaku is a form of MUGEN involving Japanese memes, including the OS-tans.)
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Oh, Didn't know...

It´s not a Full game,  but several independent projects I have including Characters created in my own Fanfiction Metaverse... along the Members of that Metaverse are both Sailor Phoenix (Of whom a pic was posted here already) and Sailor Darkseid...

In story, Sailor Darkseid was Crafted using DC's New Gods power, in her case [size=78%]http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Uxas_(New_Earth)[/size] But It has also from her Mother....

Chocofreak13

cool, cool. will you post more pics relating to it? :3
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 21, 2013, 08:37:19 PM
cool, cool. will you post more pics relating to it? :3

Probably...

Chocofreak13

so why don't you just use that colour scheme for the MUGEN sprite?
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

mmmmm.... I didn't like it...

Chocofreak13

but staying true to the character is important! what didn't you like about it, how dark the skirt was?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 22, 2013, 12:35:56 AM
but staying true to the character is important! what didn't you like about it, how dark the skirt was?

yes, both the skirt and gloves... the color didn't seem right

in fact, upon preseting the 3 sprites, the big image is option 1's partner...

Chocofreak13

then option 1, i suppose. :\

@stew: n'awww, rainbow dash is so nice to scootaloo. ^^
and i'll be honest, i read the text before i saw the whole picture, and i was thinking it was some sort of odd genetic mashup of pinkie pie and fluttershy. :\

speaking of weird pony pics,
http://chuniac.deviantart.com/art/Tater-dash-349933978
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

ugh... ponies.... at least you are "girls" (not as an offense, but as grouping every female despite her age as a girl...)

Pitkin

Alfonso, you're playing with fire there.

And personally I don't appreciate the gender remarks, as if I'm not mistaken the ponies are at least as popular among adult men as they are among women. And while I must admit my lack of understanding for the phenomenom, it's everyone's right and merits no attitude problems.

alfonso_rd_30

I know, that's Why I clarified... personally I wouldn't say I hate MLP:FIM, would be give to it too much credit... personally I loved MLP, that's why, in my case, it stings...

shutting up about ponies now....